Chapter 80. To Russia

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

"Do you have enough clothes? I mean jackets? Coats? I've heard that Russia is really cold—make sure to take your vitamins on time and eat warm foods! What about your passport? Do you have it with you? Ah! What should I do? I'm worried you're going somewhere far!" Inko babbled anxiously through the phone as she paces around their living room. She bit her lip while her tears slowly attempted to fall from the corner of her eyes.

Izuku sweatdropped while he let his mother continuously speak through the phone, reminding him countless of things. "Okaa-san, I'll be fine. We have our senseis going with us, and it'll be just a week. Yes, I have packed enough clothes and made sure to bring all of my coats, sweaters, and scarves" he smiled towards Ochako, who waved her hand towards him, beckoning him to follow them inside the airport. He grabbed his All Might luggage that Zasha gifted him during Christmas from the bus compartment and made his way through the entrance with his other hand still holding his phone against his left ear.

"What about money? Should I send you more? I told your dad you're going to Russia, and he just sent us extra money for your allowance—JUST BE SURE TO TAKE CARE! And please, call or text me, let me know you're safe."

The green head tried his best to appease her mother's worry, reassuring her that he can handle himself in a foreign land, although he's not confident about it. He said his last goodbyes when Iida called everyone's attention and asked them to group around All Might, Frank, Aizawa, and Vlad King. A smile crept to his lips when he passed by Katsuki, who's practically screaming at his phone while he talks to his mother, telling her to "Mind your own business, damn it!"

It has been two days since Aizawa had blatantly announced that they'd be going to Russia. They were definitely shocked by the news and were not expecting it. "The school had already sent a set of students in Russia way before Alpha 16 had arrived here. However, as a preparation for your re-internship with professional heroes, the principal had contacted Wolfsbane to ask for a favor of helping you hone your skills in the field of hero training and professionalism. This is also a good chance for everyone to experience working with foreign partners. Wolfsbane had kindly accepted the request so this batch's first years will have the privilege to visit their school to train efficiently. The school had already notified your parents and is waiting for them to give their consent. No classes for two days, so use that time to pack up your stuff. We'll be there for a whole week." was Aizawa's exact words before dismissing the class and leaving them all confused. Even the students from Wolfsbane were not expecting that they were allowed to join the first years back to Russia.

Vlad had started announcing a few reminders prior to their flight while All Might kindly distribute their flight tickets, reminding them not to lose them at all cost. The teachers were already wrapped in thick coats and scarves since it is still winter in Japan, and they were expecting Russia to be much colder.

"Even though if it's just for a short time, I can't help but be excited to go back!" Lilian giddily stated as she pocketed her hands on her coat. "I missed Russia!"

Adrian leaned his left arm on Lilian's head and said, "We've been homesick for quite some time, but I don't think I'm looking forward to the weather." The silver-haired girl groaned as she felt his weight pressing on her head. She tried to push him off, but the red-head was not budging, so she used her quirk and let him fell on the cold floor.