Chapter 28. Date Night

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

Right after the dance, Zasha had discreetly led Katsuki out of the room without a word with either the Emperor or the Empress. It was quite surprising as they managed to get out of the building without getting flooded by the sea of people. The media seem to take a short break and left the scene for a while since the party is expected to end for another hour. 

She had already called the chauffer and he's already waiting by the car outside the hotel building. Upon seeing the two, the chauffer opened the door for them, and she immediately hopped in, pulling Katsuki who's still trying to wrap his thoughts together. Before he could even answer her question, Zasha had already pulled him with her to leave the room unannounced. 

As the chauffer settled himself in the driver seat, he had asked the female of their destination and she settled with a ramen shop nearby. Her place of choice had seem to shock the ash blonde sitting beside her.

"A ramen shop!?" Katsuki asked, looking at her like she's slowly losing her mind "Why the hell are we going to a ramen shop? And with this get up?!" he emphasized, grabbing a handful of Zasha's skirt and pulling it up to her face

"Why not?!" she grabbed the cloth of her skirt back "after eating that thing I'm starting to crave for something spicy and besides we rarely get out of the city. It's been a while so let's hang out, okay?" she persistently said, eyes twinkling in excitement "Let's have lots of fun tonight!" she cheered, lifting a fist.

Katsuki can only let out an annoyed sigh. He can't literally control this woman with him, no one can.

Two bowls of newly cooked spicy ramen was placed right at the counter in front of the two teenagers. Zasha's eyes beamed in excitement as she stared at the bowl of noodles. It was steaming and she could smell its natural spices wafting around the small shop. She could feel her mouth watering, eager to taste the bowl of spicy ramen. She ignored the look she was thrown at as her stomach grumble in hunger.

"Enjoy the food, young lady" the owner said as he grinned at her. He was honestly surprised to see two teenagers wearing formal clothing entering the small ramen shop that he had managed to run for two decades. Sure, there are some visitors wearing suits but never in his life, he had customers wearing gowns entering his shop. She just came inside with an excited squeal and settled herself by the counter, throwing two orders of spicy ramen.

Unlike the little ball of sunshine, the ash blonde had a scowl on his face. He looked annoyed but he didn't really look the part of hating the place and the food. The two grabbed their chopsticks and pulled them together to separate before they clapped their hands and said in unison "Itadakimasu"

Zasha didn't wait anymore and started digging in. She grabbed a few strands of the noodles with her chopstick and ate it "Oh its hot!" she stuck a tongue out as the heat and spiciness touched her tongue.

"Why the hell did you insist on eating something spicy if you can't take the spiciness!" Katsuki barked at her and he snapped his attention to the old man behind the counter, surprising the owner as he saw his pissed face "Oi old man! I'll get some juice!"

The older male blinked but nodded, his hands reached for the refrigerator nearby and took out a juice and two glasses, placing them between their ramen bowl. Katsuki immediately opened the cartooned juice and filled one glass, offering it to the female.

She thanked him and took it in one go "I can handle this! I was just surprised by the temperature"

"It's ramen! What do you fucking expect!?"