'the beginning'

To jungkook life is much of hell these days. His step father kicked him out because his father said being gay is restricted in their so called 'prestigious household'.

He bought an apartment which included a room with a bathroom and kitchen attached to it.

It was very small but jungkook using his creative skills made it much of a cozy corner rather than junkyard it used to look.

But even the apartment was so small it costed him his whole saving. So he works 2 part time jobs.

One At the cafe to pay his college fee and another at a convinent store for his daily basic needs.

He has never been an outgoing or extrovert person so he didn't even mind having absoulute no friends in the 1 year but 2 year staying alone was turing into hell.

He dosent have in college dosent mean he had literal no friends. His best friend is yugeom a co worker in the convinent store with fiance bambam.

And Lisa and with her girlfriend Jennie at the cafe.

They all considor him much of a innocent bunny and would likely do anything if someone tries to hurt their bunny.

They are actually quite open mineded about his love affairs. They try to make talk to cute customers who try to flirt with him.

But Jennie and bambam see through people's intention and after all it is only for fun.

Although from few days a strange thing kept happening at the cafe.

A handsome, tall and masked guys comes everyday to the cafe ask for six most expensive drinks and pasteries packed.

He sits there for hours and keep his eyes or more like lustful eyes on jungkook which was too obvious for Lisa and Jennie to notice but not for jungkook.

They felt insecure but kept their mouth shut as he never attempted something wrong. So they considered it as judging a book by its cover.

The mysterious man always asks jungkook for service which jungkook always politly provides.

Sometimes this man would abruptly change his mood over the phone and usually has a dark aura around him.