Chapter 46

Chapter 46
💥Next Day💥

😌Jordyn's POV😌
We arrived back at the house and everyone got settled in.
"This weekend was so fun," I told Janet.

"Yeah." She agreed.

"You wanna come with me to go get Mariah?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

We drove to my dad's house. When we walked in, I saw Jeremiah and Jacob playing with Mariah.
"Hey J! How was your weekend?" My dad said walking out of the kitchen with a dishtowel over his right shoulder.

"It was great! I really liked it." I responded.

"And hey to you Janet! Happy belated birthday." He reached in his pocket, "Here you go."

"No, I can't take that." She resisted.
"No no, take it. Please." He handed it to her.

She finally took it, "Thank you Mr. D." She smiled.

"Call me Devin." He smiled.

"Well dad, we just came to get Mariah." I said while walking over to the couch.

I picked her up and took the carryall. Janet, my dad, and I walked to the front door. He walked us to the car. I unlocked it and strapped Mariah in.
"I love you J," he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I replied.

I got in the car and started it. I drove off with Janet in the back. We finally drove back to Hayven Hurst. Everyone was just talking and basic stuff. Janet went upstairs. I put the carryall on the couch and Randy picked her up. I walked in the kitchen with the rest of the brothers. I leaned on the wall just scanning my surrounding. My eyes stopped on Latoya who was staring at me. I kept staring at her until Michael nudged me.
"What's up?" He asked.

"My hand on the side of your sister's face if she don't stop staring at me." I replied.

"Don't worry about her," he laughed.

Marlon walked out of the kitchen and returned with Mariah. He cradled her and leaned on the Kitchen counter. He kissed her on her forehead and whispered.

"My niece is beautiful man." Jackie played with her fingers.

"I know." Marlon giggled.

The fact that I didn't know whether to come back to Neverland or stay with Marlon floated across my mind like usual. But this time it really bothered me. I don't wanna hurt Michael because he's really sensitive but then I like living with Marlon. I guess I'll have to talk to them when everybody leaves.
•••••••••••••••••••
sorry this chapter was short and boring but Happy New Year🎉💕