Chapter 4

Chapter 4

EXPLICIT

Michael's POV

I look at the teacher and other faces then I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Mike, I hate this class so much!" Chris sighs loudly.

"Yeah me too." I agree.

"You did yo homework last night?" Chris asks.

"Yeah you?" I took my homework out.

"Who I look like?" Chris made this expression.

A little chuckle escaped from my mouth

*Bell rings* *Jordyn's POV* *End of day*

"You wanna go to this place where all the students hang out?" Jas asked while I pulled my keys out.

"Sure!" I reply.

"Leggo!" We both hopped in the car.

"When is your car going to get fixed? I'm tired of driving you around!" I confess.

"Look goddamn! Just drive!" Jas points to the road.

Jas tells me the directions to this place and when we get there, I'm pretty impressed. We get out and go meet the rest of our friends.*Hours later* I check my phone. It read 10:30. "Shit!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Look Jas! I have to go!" You could barely hear me over the music.

"Okay, I'll get Ty to take me home!"

I run over to my car and get in. I speed all the way home, hopping my mom and Reggie are sleeping. I unlock my door to see my mom sleeping on one of the couches and Reggie knocked out. I tiptoe up the stairs but the second step makes a creek noise.
"Where were you?" Reggie's voice boomed.

"Huh?" I tried my best to sound confused.

"I SAID WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?" Reggie's voice was so loud, I couldn't hear myself think of a lie to tell him.

"I was at school." I lied.

"DON'T FUCKIN' PLAY DUMB!" Reggie screamed louder.

No words came out of my mouth. He came up to me grabbing my arm. He pushed me into the wall making the painting fall.

"I'MA ASK YOU ONE MORE FUCKIN' TIME! WHERE IN THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" He was so angry.
He was so angry that you could see him turning red. I don't even know why he's mad, I'm not his child. I thought to myself.

"I was with a friend." I finally confessed.

"Do I know her!?" Reggie asked.

"I don't know." I tried ignoring the throbbing that was in my upper arm. I tried walking away but he pulled me back again.

"WHO IN THE HELL TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!?" He yelled.

"Nobody." I looked down.

He takes his hands and wrap them around my throat. I gasp for air as my feet get raised in the air.

"LET HER GO!" My mom yelled behind him.

I see my mom put her hands around his arm, tugging him.