Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Jordyn's POV

My eyebrows shot up immediately. Those words ran through my mind like they were on a track team. "He's my father. He's my father." I repeated. I kept silent as I eyed everyone in the room. I really don't know how I feel right now. I haven't seen my father ONE day in my life and here he is, poppin' up on my door step. My thoughts were interrupted as he began to speak,

"This is your twin brother, Jacob and your older brother, Jeremiah." He looked at the boys.
Wow. I have a twin! Exciting I guess. I walk closer to him and feel on his face. He gives me this "wtf?!" look.

"Humph, so you are my twin brother. And you are my older brother. And you are my father." I look at them all.

"Sounds like some shit offa Star Wars." Kaitlyn whispers. I squint my eyes at her.

"Well, please come in and sit down." I lead them to the living room.

"So, how come you weren't there in the beginning?" I ask.

"Well, I left for the army when Jeremiah was about 7 and you two weren't born yet. I told your mother and I guess she assumed I was leaving her for something better." He put his hands in his laps.

"Do you know-." He interrupted me, "Yes I know about Jayden. But sadly, she isn't mine." He looked upset.

"Well, I'm just shocked. Speechless." I said. "If you guys want to stay here for a little while, it's okay with me." I reassured.

"They can, but I have some business to take care of." He replied.

"I have to go now," he got up.

"Well, thank you for stopping by. I hope you come around more often." I smiled.

"I hope I do." He hugged me.
I hugged him tightly. I finally know who my dad is! I walked back to where everybody was.

"So...." I inhaled, "What do you guys like to do?"

"I like to play basketball, listen to music. Nothin' much." Jeremiah spoke first.

"I like to listen to music and dance." Jacob then spoke.

"What kind of music do you guys listen to?"

"Michael Jackson!" They say in unison.

I looked back at Kaitlyn and Jasmine and they were sitting on the arms of the sofa. We all nodded and gave a cheeky grin. I looked back at them and smiled, "So do I. Hungry?"

"No." They said in unison once again. [Few hours later] We all have gotten really close and now we're blasting the Off The Wall album. Everybody was dancing and singing along. I go upstairs to use the bathroom. After I finished I looked in the mirror and noticed something: my clothes looked a little tighter. My stomach looked a little bigger than it was. Maybe I just ate a little too much over the past days. I have had morning sickness and on top of that, my clothes are tighter. Then I bite my lip at the thought: maybe I'm pregnant...