Chapter 19

Jordyn's POV

I refill the glass one more time and drink it. Vincent slammed the door and I looked up quickly.

"Where were you?" He says deeply, eyeing me up and down.

"I-I-I was at Neverland." I stutter.

"Oh so you was with Michael? Don't you EVER go around him again! I swear to God, I will beat the fuck outta you if I catch you with him." He says by my ear. And with that, he walked upstairs. I was so frightened that I was shaking. I put the glass down on the counter and walked in the guest room. There's NO way I'm gonna sleep with Vincent tonight. He's too angry and I don't wanna make him angrier in anyway possible. While he was in the bathroom, I swiftly walk and get my clothes.

"So, you not gon' sleep with me?" I turn around startled. I keep quiet as I try to avoid contact.

"What? You don't hear me speakin' to you?!" He leaned on the doorframe.

"Mhmm." My voice cracked. He walked to where I was and put his body on me. He grabbed my chin and whispered in my ear: "I want you.... To do some thaaaangs tonight." And he bit my ear. I scrambled a little and he held my hips.

"No. No. Where do you think you're going?" He smirked. He started grabbing my wrist turning them purple. I clenched my teeth as I inhaled sharply. He played with the towel he had on and bit his lip. He picked me up and forced my legs to wrap around his waist. He laid me down "gently" and took his towel off. He ripped my clothes off and bit my neck roughly. I tried to fight him off but he's too strong. He began as I screeched because of the pain. He went harder and more force was added. I cried and cried until it felt like I had no more tears left.

"So you wanna go to bitch ass Michael's house?! And not be here for me?!" Between every word, he pushed harder. The pain was excruciating! I've never felt something like that. That whole time I felt guilty of everything; Marlon.... Nia. He finally stopped and laid his sweaty chest on me. I cried all night long until I couldn't cry anymore. It felt like my head was gonna bust open! I wish Michael was here! My phone rang. I was about to grab it but Vincent pushed away my hand. "Hello?.... Naaaah she ain't here right nah.... Ion know...." It sounds like Michael. I need him so badly!