Chapter 42

Chapter 42
😌Jordyn's POV😌
After Marlon left, I walked to the bag I packed laying on the floor. I picked out a white tank top, a red plaid flannel, bleached shorts, and some chucks. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my hair, put on my makeup, and put on a necklace, bracelet, and some perfume. I applied some Chapstick and looked in the mirror. I wiped the corners of my mouth. I admired the way I looked for the first time in a looooong time. I dressed Mariah in a yellow sundress with some white sandals. I got the carryall from out of the closet. I met him downstairs.
"Well, you look beautiful J," he smiled.
"Thank you," I smiled back.
"Ready?" He asked.
I took a deep breath, "yeah."
He got the keys off of the table and we walked to his car.
"Ooh lawd, it's hot!" I exhaled.
"Trueee," he responded.
I strapped the carryall and got in the front. I just laughed and put on my seatbelt. He started the car and we drove out of the driveway. In about 20 minutes, we made it to Neverland. The camera saw us and the security guards opened the gates. Marlon pulled up slowly. We both got out of the car at the same time. I got the carryall out of the back. The maid greeted us at the door.
"How are you doing J?" She said in her Spanish accent.
"Good and yourself?" I smiled.
"Fine." She smiled, "And you Marlon?"
"I'm alright," he put his keys in his back pocket.
She stepped aside to let us in. When we walked in, we found Michael in the kitchen.
"Hey," he smiled.
"Hey," we said in unison.
I sat the carryall on the bar.
"How have you been?" I asked Michael.
"Umm, alright I guess," he half smiled, "What about you?"
"I've been doing good actually." I checked the time on my phone.
"Why you so quiet?" I nudged Marlon.
"No reason," he continued typing on his phone.
"Mhmm," I made a face.
He just smiled. He put his phone down and looked at Mariah. He smiled at her then at me. It was just awkward silence.
"Okay then." Marlon said.
Then there was a knock at the door. Michael went to go get it and it was Brooke.
I rolled my eyes.
"You don't like her?" Marlon mouthed.
"She aight," I simply said.
They walked back in the kitchen.
"Nice to finally meet you Jordy! I've heard a lot about you." She smiled.
"Um, it's Jordyn and it's nice to meet you too Brooke," I fake smiled and shook her hand.
"And nice to meet you again Marlon." She smiled.
"Same to you," he smiled back.
"Thirsty?" Michael asked all of us?
"I'm good," Marlon said.
"Nah," I said.
"No thank you," Brooke said.
My shoestrings came a loose so I bent down and tied them back. When I sat back up, the carryall was in front of Marlon and he was making baby faces. I giggled to myself. My phone vibrated and it was Janet.
📱
"Wyd?"
"Nun"
"Well, wya??"
"You so nosey lol but at your brother's house."
"Michael's?"
"Yah"
"Well I was on my way over there."
"Fa (for) what?"
"Dang! And you call me nosey, but just to see him. Me and Randy."
"😒"
"What?"
"He be talm (talking) about how he wanted me to be his bae."
"Guh (girl), he so thirsty😂💀"
"Fr tho!"
📱
I locked my phone and put it down.
"Your sister is on her way," I told Michael.
"Janet?" he questioned.
"Yah," I responded.
About 10 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes.
The maid opened the door. Janet walked in first and Randy followed second. He looked at me. I rolled my eyes again.
"Y'know, if you roll your eyes enough times, they can get stuck like that." Randy laughed.
"Shut up," I replied.
"Well dang! I'm trying to help you!" He sat down on the counter.
"Uh, Randy?" Michael asked.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"I don't know where you think you are, but um, we don't sit on counters 'round here. Don't nobody want yo stanky booty where their food is being prepared." He said.
"You ain't gotta be like that Mike," he hopped off the counter.