Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jordyn's POV

I woke up with a cover on me and my tv turned off. I stretched when I got up and walked to the bathroom. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I decided to take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes. I got some sweatpants, tank top, boxers, and some Jordan socks. I finished my shower and just laid down in my bed. Then my phone vibrated.

"Can I talk to you?" Michael texted.

"Sure" I replied.

"Wanna go walkin'?" Michael texted again.

"Okay. " I replied again.

I got out of bed and put on some Jordans and a beanie. As you can tell, I LOVE beanies. I comb my hair and let it flow down my back. I walked outside seeing Michael in the driveway.

"Hey." He greeted me when I neared him.

"Hi." This is awkward.

"So...about yesterday. Look, I'm SO sorry I didn't mean to. I was wrong but it's just that you're so pretty and I couldn't resist. And I have a girl already which makes it-"

I cut him off, "It's okay Michael. I forgive you."
Now I know he felt better about the situation.

We continued walking.

"Wanna go to the store?" Michael turned to me.

"Sure!" I was exaggerating.

We run down to the store around the block, "Boy slow down! Makin' me mess up my Jordans. Got my boobs bouncin' up and down!"

Michael laughs, "What candy do you like?"

"All kinds. Especially chocolate."

Michael and I shopped for a little while and then bought our candy then walked back to my house. My mom's not home. Oh wow. We walk in the living room and just watched tv. The remote fell off the couch so I bent down to get it.

Michael's POV

J bent down to get the remote and she was wearing boxers.

"Girl, you wear boxers?" I don't know why I was surprised.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" J had a little attitude in her voice.

"No." A little chuckle comes out.

I throw my hands up in the air. Jordyn sat on me and put her head against my chest.

"So I'm guessing I transformed into a pillow...?"

"Yep. Pretty much!" She pats my shoulder.