Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Michael's Perspective

I walked downstairs and saw Jordyn looking at a magazine. I grabbed the magazine from her hand and skimmed the page. It was one part that I saw. It was about Jordyn's pregnancy. I suck my teeth and throw the magazine down on the table. Jordyn stared at the tv and clenched her fist.

"Okay, okay calm down J.... You know the media is full of BS. Just don't pay attention to it." I rub her shoulder.

"I don't understand it! Why are they so interested in my life? I'm not even famous!" She stands up.

"Sometimes I don't understand it either. But all I know is that the media is so stupid." I sigh, "We just have to deal with it, I guess."

Vincent's Perspective

I just got out of jail a few days ago. I had my other girl bail me out. I cannot deal with jail. At. All. Those people are crazy! Trying to touch me and stuff. Uh, no! Not today. Right now I'm on my way to my girl's house. She answered the door with shorts on and a hoodie.

"Hey girl," I kiss her.

"Hey!" She hugs me.

"That's all I get?" I ask offendedly.

"Fine." She hugs me then giggles,"Happy?"-"Yes, very!" We walk inside and sit on her bed.

"So, what do you wanna do?" She smirks. I smirk back.

Marlon's Perspective

I walk in the bathroom and start the shower. I take off my shoes and grab my towels. I close the door and step in the steaming hot water. I scrub my body with soap and wash my hair. I wash my body off and step out. I dry myself then brush my teeth. I wash my mouth out. Somebody knocked at the door. I drop my towel and put on my pajama pants. Yes I answer the door with no shirt on. Problem? I look through the people hole and it was Nia. When I answered, she started cussing me out.

"Well hello to you too." I close the door.

"How could you?! I trusted and loved you!" Tears rolled down her eyes and her mascara was running.

She started hitting me on my chest.

"I thought I was gonna be the one to have your baby! I thought I was gonna marry you! I thought all of these things and none of them are going to happen! You hurt me! You hurt me deep!" I pulled her into a hug and she cried on my chest.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me. Can you do that?" I caress her back.

"I'll try." She wiped under eyes.

"I want you to go home and sleep. You look like you haven't slept in days." I kissed her forehead and walked her to her car.

She pulled out the driveway. I walked back inside, to the bathroom. I wipe the mascara off of my chest and finally went to sleep.

Jordyn's Perspective

[Months later]

I have gotten huge over these past months and I think I'm going to burst! The gender is a girl and right now, we have no clue what the name is going to be. Marlon sat down on the couch beside me and rubbed my stomach.

"What are we going to name her?" He looks at me.

"I have no idea," I chuckle.

"Well, what about.... Nicole?"-" Noooo..... Mariah!" I look at him.

"Sounds good to me." He smiles.

"My due date is actually 2 weeks from now." I rub my stomach.
He didn't say anything. "You did know that right?" I raise my eyebrows.