Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Jordyn's POV

That Vincent guy has been coming often and everytime he checks me out. So he finally came up to me and got my number. We've been dating for a few weeks now and he's the perfect guy. He treats me very well and I hope it stays the same. Oh and Michael is doing VERY well. He just put out an album called "Off the Wall". The awards are next week and he got Vincent and I tickets! Vincent says he gonna get me a new dress, in fact we're going shopping tomorrow. I can't wait.

[Grammys]

We bought a black sleeveless, knee high dress(sorry I'm not good at describing dresses._.), and black pumps. The dress had diamonds lined in the chest area. I curled my hair in spirals, sprayed on some Happy in Bloom perfume, and put on a coat of lipgloss.

"Babe? Are you ready?" Vincent knocks on the door.

"Yeah!" I opened the door. "How do I look?" I say running my hand through my hair.

"Stunning!'" He says grabbing my hand. We walked to the car and drove there silently. I saw some of the best singers that I have never seen in my life! This is the best night of my life! We take our seats as I see Michael and Kimberly sit down. Michael has gotten awards ever since the show started. I'm very proud of him!

[After party]

Michael offers to take us to an after party. I have the chance to catch up on Michael.

"How've you been?" I yell over the music. He leads us to a secluded area in the back.

"I've been doing great! You?" He responds.

"Never been better! Look at 'chu! All grown up!" I laugh.

"I'm really happy where I am now!" He smiles real big.

"I'm very proud of you Michael" I hug him as tight as I can. He grabbed my hand and walked to the dancefloor. About a hour later, I started to drink A LOT!

Michael's POV

Jordyn fell on me and we fell on the couch. She started hiccuping uncontrollably. I walk to the bar and got some water. I gave her the water and she put it to her lips. She swallowed it slowly and after she finished, she hiccuped one more time. I tried to find Vincent but i couldn't. I called Bill to take her to Marlon's house. I rode with them. When we made it there, I picked her up bridal style and walked to the door. I knocked softly. Marlon answered the door with a confused look on his face.

"Can you watch her? Mother and Joseph are sleeping." I ask handing her to him.

"Sure, I guess...." He took her and closed the door. I left and got in the limo.

Marlon's POV

Uh.... I sat her down gently on the couch and waited for her to wake up. She finally woke up. "Where am I?" She asked holding her head.

"Um....I'm Marlon. Michael's brother. He told me to watch you." I say nervously.

"Ouch!" The girl rubs her head.

"You want an ice pack?" She looks like she needs it.

"Yes please." I walk to the freezer and fill it up. We sat down and she started telling me about herself..... Feels like I know her from somewhere. She look's very familiar. Wait...

"Are you Jordyn Carter?" I asked standing up.

"Yes." She replies to my question.

"You don't remember me?" I look in her eyes.

"Uh, you look familiar...Ooh! Now I remember!" She says standing up.
I hug her and we sit back down. Just then Nia comes downstairs.

"What's all that noise?" She yawns.

"Oh nothing. This is Jordyn from my high school." I point to her.

"Oh okay." She walks back upstairs.
"So am I staying here or what?" She questions.

"Well, I think Michael wants you to." We started watching tv as Nia came downstairs again.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"To a party." She looks at herself in the mirror while I'm standing behind her.

"Be careful babe." I wrap my arms around her as I kiss her cheek.

"Awww." She turns around and kisses me. She breaks it and leaves.

"So..." I walk back to the couch. We sit down at the same time and stare at each other. She comes closer and so do I. I stare at her lips and lick mine. I started kissing her as we lean back.