Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jordyn's POV

I limp up the stairs with tears falling from my eyes. I get to the bathroom and stare in the mirror, drying my tears. I scan the bruises on my neck, unable to touch them. I run the shower and walk slowly to get my clothes. I walk back to the bathroom, silently. After I finished washing my body, I say down in the shower with my knees to my chest sobbing. How could he do this?! I've don't nothing to him! Just then, Jayden knocks on the door.

"Jordyn? You alright?" She questions. It's clear that's she's worried about me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go to bed."

"Okay." She replies seconds before shutting her door.

I get up, dry myself off, and put on my clothes. I drag myself out of the bathroom, to bed.

*Morning*

I get out of bed, feeling all the pain from last night. *Few hours later*

"Girl, why you limpin'?" Jas said with a hint of concern in her tone.

"Oh. I fell down the stairs." I nervously laugh.

Great! Jas saw my limping. Michael enters the classroom.

"Hey Jordyn!" Michael greets me.

"Wassup Mike?" I say.

"Nun much!" Michael sits down in his seat beside me just daydreaming. I started drawing in my notebook. Mike touches my shoulder and I flinch a little.

"What's wrong girl?" He asks.

"Nothing. You just surprised me." I can tell he knew something was up.

He sat back while I sighed in relief. The bell rang and the students hurried out of class.

" I wanna have lunch with you and Jas." Michael informs me.

"Cool with me."  The three of us walk to lunch. Time passes by and soon it was the end of the day.

"You wanna come over?" He taps my shoulder.

"Sure." I replied even though I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go. I don't even know this boy like that but okay.