Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jordyn's POV

I woke up at about 1:30 in the morning. We were all laying on the couch with ice cream cartons in our laps. I checked my phone and saw like 15 missed calls from Michael! I miss him soooo much. I text him back, apologizing for not answering. Then I went back to sleep.

Jas' POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I rub my head and take Kaitlyn's leg off of me. I take an Advil and wake everybody up.

"Why you had to wake me up?" She groans.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead, damn!" I reply.
Then Jordyn's phone rings. "Hello?.... Calm down!.... She's okay!.... I'll tell her to call you later.... Bye." So that was Michael....

Jordyn's POV

Jasmine woke me up and I was still hurting. I didn't even feel like moving! My stomach started hurting and it felt like I was about to throw up. I fast walked to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I wipe the sides of my mouth with a towel and brush my teeth. Kaitlyn walked in the bathroom, "Are you alright?" She bends down to my level.

"I don't know." She helps me up and we walk to the guest room.

"I'm gonna leave you alone." She gets up and leaves. I think I should take a shower. I sigh and get my clothes and walk back to the bathroom. I start the water and my eyes start to hurt, like I was about to cry. I let a tear run down my cheek and looked in the mirror. My face was still a little swollen and it was still bruised. The blood dried and my face was crusty.

"No man will ever want me. Not after looking like this!" Thoughts just flowed through my mind until there was a knock at the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I turn to look at the water. I step in and let the water run all over my body. I take the towel, wet it, and gently rub it on my face. The water filled the cuts and the crust disappeared. I washed the rest of my body and step out. I got dressed and left the bathroom. I got dressed in some gym shorts and a T-shirt. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Just then I got a call from Foot Action.

"I'm sorry I haven't been at work. I'm going through something right now, and I don't know if I'm going to be in for a few weeks. I have to quit. I just can't. Bye." I put the phone on the nightstand and lay my head on the pillow.

"Uh, J, we have some people here to see you..." Jas says.

"Okay." I get up. I could care less about my appearance right now. When I get to the door I see a man and two boys. The youngest one looked a lot like me and the oldest could make people think we were related. The man stepped up and said, "Hi um, Jordyn Carter?"

"Yes?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well, I'm your father..."