Chapter 45

👌Jackie's POV👌
I stood there in the middle of the hallway thinking about Janet and Messiah. How could he do this to my little sister?! I continued walking and left the shirt at his door. I walked in my room and slammed my door. I changed my clothes then went to sleep.

☀️Morning☀️

😌Jordyn's POV😌
I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, then walked downstairs. Jackie was sitting at the table with his head down. I sneaked up behind him and pinched both of his sides. He jumped up and laughed.
"What ya doin'?" I smiled.
"Ohh, nothinggg." He sighed.
I heard something different in his tone.
"You okay?" I questioned.
"Actually, no." He responded.
"Why? What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Last night, I found Messiah's shirt in the hallway, and it smelled like weed." He sighed.
"For real?!" I yelled.
He gave me this look, "What should we do?"
"I think we should let her find out on her own. Cause you know how she is. Tell us we don't know what we're talking about and he isn't like that or something like that." I explain.
"I guess you're right," he says.
Just then, her and Messiah walked down the stairs. We both looked their way.
"Good morning," she spoke.
"Morning," I said.
"Morning." Jackie said.
"Okaaay then," she said. "What's wrong Siah?"
"Nothing," he laughed.
She got some orange juice while me and Jackie kept staring at her.
"What?!" she laughed.
"Nothinggg, nothing." I said.
•A few hours later•
We were all just chilling on the couch.
"I wanna go to the mall today," Janet said.
"You got mall money?" Katherine said.
"Ma!" Janet yelled.
"Just kiddin' girl, lawd," Katherine laughed.
Janet went to go get dressed. I watched the tv for a few more minutes and soon left. I decided to wear some white shorts, a tie dye shirt, with some Taxis. I put my hair in a messy bun then left out of the room. After all of the girls got dressed, we drove to the closest mall. Janet wanted to go to Footlocker so we had to look for it. Mama K bought her some pink and grey KD's and the blue and white retro 6's. She also bought some joggers and some jeans. I bought some perfume and lotion from Bath and Body Works and a hoodie from Journey's. We ate at Chic-Fil-A then left. When we walked in, Randy ran to the door.
"Lemme see what you got!" he said.
"Here boy!" Janet gave him the bag.
"So you got them Retros that I wanted?! You gon' wake up and not have them." He said.
"I wish you would. Try me," Janet said.
Janet settled down and I sat on the couch, watching tv like usual. Latoya came downstairs, giving me this look and stuff. I just rolled my eyes.
"She can try me on somethin' stupid if she want to, I dare her." I mumbled.
Michael joined me on the couch, "What's wrong?"
"Yo sister." I rolled my eyes again.
"What happened now?" He asked.
"She keeps looking at my like I did something to her," I said.
He just giggled and continued to watch tv.
Time just flew by, again. It was now about 5:30 so I just went up to my room.

🎀Latoya's POV🎀
I hate Jordyn! Shes messing with Michael now and already messed with Marlon. Thot. I took my shower and texted a few people back. I went to just check on Janet. When I walked in, she was in the bathroom, doing her hair. She still had that bracelet on Messiah.
"Hey, Toy." She smiled.
"Hey Jan," I half smiled.
She followed me to her bed and sat down.
"I really like it down here," I spoke.
"Yeah me too, it's amazing." She added.
I saw black writing on her right wrist.
I grabbed her arm, "So... what does this say? Oh "Messiah"!" It was written in cursive.
"Stoppp, Toy." She laughed.
"Wait," I smelled her wrist.
That smells familiar, but it kind of stinks. But Janet can't be. Not my Janet!
"What?" She asks.
"Nothing, I just thought the pen smells good." I lied.
"You're weird Toy." She laughed.
"Good night Jan." I got up and walked to the door.
"Night Toy." She got her clothes out of the bag then I left.

😌Jordyn's POV😌
I walked downstairs to get a sprite but halfway down the hall, Latoya bumps me.
"Excuse you!" I yelled then rolled my eyes.
I proceeded to get my sprite.
"What's all the yelling?" He asked.
"Your sister is really testin' me." I say annoyed.
"Toy? Yeah, she can be like that sometimes." He replied.
"I see," I rolled my eyes.