Chapter 16

Chapter 16

EXPLICIT

Michael's POV

I sit back in my seat and loosen my tie. Bill drove back to the party and picked Kimberly up.

"Ooh lawd. I'm tired." She yawned.

"Me too." She laid her head on my shoulder as we drove to her house.

"Bye babe." She kissed me.

"Bye." Bill drove to mother's house. I walked in my room, got my clothes, and took my shower.

Jordyn's POV

[Morning]

I couldn't really remember anything that happened last night but the last face I remember seeing was Marlon's...
I put the key in the door and Vincent was waiting by it.

"So...where were you?" He asked through clinched teeth.

"I was at Marlon's house." I said looking down.

"Marlon? Marlon who is Marlon?" He stepped closer.

"Michael's brother." I continued looking down.

"And why were you at Marlon's house?" He looked at the top of my head.

"I got drun-."

"Speak up! And look at me when I'm talkin' to you!" He grabbed my chin forcefully, making me look at him.

"I got drunk. And Michael dropped me off at his house." I choked out.

"So why didn't he drop you off home?" He got closer. "He told me he couldn't find you at the party." Tears ran down my face. He backhanded be and I hit the wall. "BITCH! WHY YOU FUCKIN' LYIN'?!" He bent down and spat in my face.

"I'm not lying! I swear!" He got above me and started slapping and punching me repeatedly. Next thing I know, everything went black.