Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jordyn's POV

[Next morning]

I woke up feeling like a piece of trash. My body was sore, I couldn't feel my legs. I hated it. I looked around the room for Vincent and he wasn't in there. Then I heard pots and pans from downstairs. My phone kept vibrating. And to be honest, I really didn't feel like answering it, so I let it ring. It rang again and it was a text message. Ugh! It took about 5 minutes just to get my phone off the nightstand. I finally got it off and it was Kaitlyn. The text message read: "Where are you?" I replied: "At home."

Vincent's POV

After I at the breakfast I cooked, my phone rang. "Hello?.... I'm on my way!.... I know you want thissss.... Girl don't even play! You wasn't sayin' that last night.... Love you too bae!" I hung up. When I unlocked the door, Kaitlyn was waiting on the porch.

"She's upstairs," I said looking down from the sun.

Kaitlyn's POV

"Okay," I walked inside. I opened her door and I saw her laying on the bed. The room was a complete mess!

"Y'all did the nasty huh?!?!" I said making a perv face. She just kept quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking closer. She kept quit again. "Wha-." She cut me off.

"NIGGA DAMN! STFU FOR ONCE!" She screamed. Uh no the hell she didn't! Maybe she's on her period.... Okay calm down Kaitlyn, calm down! I thought to myself.

"HE RAPED ME! HE RAPED ME! I'M 17! I DIDN'T WANNA DO IT, BUT HE MADE ME!" She broke down.

I ran over to her bed. "Shhhh," we rocked back and forth.

"I don't wanna live here anyway more I wanna live with somebody else!" She sobbed.

"You can live with me and Jas! It'll be alright! I promise!" A tear rolled down my cheek. [Hours later] We packed her clothes and we're going to Jas' house.

"You don't wanna write a note to Vincent?" I asked.

"I don't even wanna see him! He did this to me!" She yelled. We left to go to Jas' house.

Jas' POV

Michael called me asking did he see Jordyn today and strangely I haven't talked to her in a few days. I was watching tv when suddenly there was a knock at my door. I got up to answer it and found J and Kaitlyn in front.

"OMG what happened?!" I said frantically.

"She was rapped." Kaitlyn said.

"BY WHO?! LEMME KNOW RIGHT NAH! I'LL KILL SOMEBODY UP IN HERE!" I yelled.

"Jas calm down. It was Vincent." She rolled her eyes.

"Come in! Come in!" I gestured. All we did was eat ice cream and cry.