Chapter 41

•this chapter is really short and sucky but sorry I haven't updated in a while😕

Chapter 41

I woke up at about 1:30 am. Marlon was laying on my lap. I picked up his head gently. I got out of bed to go get some water. After I got the water, I went back upstairs to check on Mariah. I kissed her forehead then went back to the room. I found Marlon rolled over to his other side, snoring. I got back under the cover and went to sleep.

☀️Morning☀️

I woke up to my phone ringing on the night stand. I ignored it and went to the bathroom. Took a shower and brushed my teeth. When I got back to the room, Marlon was still sleeping. I threw the remote at his back.

"Why did you do thaaaat?" He whined.

"Cause you needed to wake up bruh," i plopped on the bed, "Hungry?"

"Yeah, you cooked?" He asked.

"Nope," I laughed.

He sucked his teeth and laid his head back on the pillow.

"You going back to sleep?" I looked over his shoulder.

"Nah, I'm just restin' my eyes." He said.

"Really dude," I hit him with the pillow.

I left out the room to get Mariah out of her crib. I fed her then walked to the living room.

"It is so boring," I yawned.

I rocked Mariah while flipping through the tv stations. A few minutes later, she fell asleep again. I went put her back in the crib. I walked in the room where Marlon was. I grabbed my phone and went through my missed calls.

"I don't call nobody back," I laughed to myself.

I eventually locked my phone and put on the foot of the bed. I pulled the covers up to my neck and fell asleep. About 2 hours later, Marlon nudged me with his elbow.

"Whaaaat?" I groaned.

"Wake up!" He nudged me again.

"Whyyy?" I groaned louder.

"Cuz I said so! Problem?" He raised one eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and flipped the cover over.

"We should go see Michael," he said.

I just stare at him.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothin', it's fine with me I guess."