(PART 2) 21: Honeymoon ****SMUT****

***WARNING: This chapter contains content that is 18+ if you are below that age please do not read this chapter.
Thank you.

*Third POV*

Carlisle smirked up at Marissa before he grabbed a hold of her waist and flipped her onto her back, she gasped in surprise before a smile worked it's way across her face, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck when a chill touched her womanhood. Carlisle had taken the time during her surprise to remove her lace panties, he smirked down at her as his eyes went from honey gold to dark topaz. He slid one of his hands down her stomach until he made contact with her bare clit, she gasped in surprise feeling his finger gently but quickly rub circles on her bundle of nerves.

Marissa didn't see the need to contain her moans and a loud moan escaped her pale lips in ecstasy, Carlisle lowered his head to her shoulder where he begun to assault the area with his lips.  His lips left a burning sensation across her shoulder and neck as he left red and purple bruises in his wake, they healed just as fast as he left them but that didn't stop him from leaving more. More moans left Marissa mouth as his finger moved from her clit to her pussy, her rubbed her opening gently before his middle finger made its way inside, she gasped at the feeling as he added another, then another, until he had three inside her.

He chuckled feeling her clench around his fingers as they moved swiftly inside her, he gently pulled them out and held her gaze as he licked his fingers free of her juices, "You taste so sweet," he muttered. She smirked and gripped his shoulders before flipping them over so he was on the bottom.

She braced her hands upon his chest before digging her nails into his marble skin and dragging them down to his waist wear the band of his boxer briefs laid. She gripped a hold of the band with her hands before pulling them down and off his legs quickly, his member sprang up, causing her to smile in happiness.

She reached around her body and unclasped her lace bra before throwing it on the ground leaving her in a pair of white stocking and her white lace garter belt. Carlisle licked his lips upon seeing her round, perky breast, she winked down at him before wrapping her hand around his member, "Relax," she whispered and pressed a kiss upon his lips tasting herself on him, "Let me enjoy myself for a bit."

Slowly, she lent down and kissed the tip of his member, he gasped at the sensation as he was sensitive, she lent down further and pressed her tongue against the base and dragged it up to the tip, he shivered in delight. Finally, she took him into her mouth causing him to moan loudly which was music to her ears, she bobbed her head slowly at first before quickening her speed, he wrapped his hands around her hair making a make shift ponytail as he watched her take him tot he base easily. Feeling her teeth graze his tip made him snap, the grip he had on her tightened and he took over, moving her head faster on his cock, "Fuck!" he cried out as he came in my mouth. She swallowed all of it.

He sighed as he let go of her hair and she sat back and wiped her mouth, she quirked her brow at him before she was thrown back onto the bed and his head was buried between her legs. Carlisle didn't give her anytime to catch her breathe - not that she needed to anyway - before his tongue was buried in her folds. She gripped his hair as he held her thighs, she gasped feeling his tongue move in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly she felt him let go of one of her legs and move to her pussy, without warning he shoved two finger inside her. She moaned in delight and pulled on his hair, he quickened his pace - both his tongue and fingers began moving a speeds that didn't allow her to speak, only moan and cry in ecstasy. She felt a coil tightening inside then suddenly it snapped without warning causing her cry out and thrust her hips upwards towards his mouth, he happily drank up all her fluids.

He sat up and wiped his face, "Tired darling?" he questioned, even though he knew that vampires don't get tired.

She smirked, "You wish," she breathed and pulled him down into a gentle kiss. The kiss was full of love, no lust, no desire, just love, just the way they like.

Carlisle then took himself in hand and gently prodded her entrance, neither were virgins that was true but no matter how many times they have sex she always tightened back up to that of a virgin. Slowly he pushed inside feeling her squeeze around his cock immediately causing him to groan in pleasure and the kiss to break, Marissa let out a quiet moan feeling Carlisle sheath himself fully inside her. He stopped at the hilt and let her adjust for a few minutes, he stayed in place just pressing gentle kisses upon her eyelids, cheeks, forehead, nose and lips as he waited patiently for her to adjust.

When he felt her hips begin to grind against him, he took it as a sign to move, and he did so slowly. He pulled out gently until only the tip was inside before sheathing himself again, this continued for what felt like hours until Marissa decided to flip them over so she was riding him, she bounced on his cock quickly as his gripped her porcelain waist, she bounced faster when he suddenly sat up, wrapping an arm around her waist while the other begun to furiously rubbed her clit.

She gasped at the feeling when he then began thrusting up into her, her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as she pulled him into a heated kiss her delicate hands winding themselves into his hair. Moans and groans echoed into the night as the ocean waves crashed upon the beach, suddenly Marissa felt a familiar knot tighten inside her, "Fuck Marissa," Carlisle moaned feeling her tighten, "Cum for my baby," he panted moving at vampire speed, "Cum with me," he groaned.

They moaned as they reached their end together, Carlisle filling her up while she came on his cock, their bodies freezing in place as they came down from their highs together. Her hands unhooked from his hair as his left from their spots on her waist and clit, he then slowly pulled out and laid them down together under the sheets - still naked.

"That was intense," she muttered drawing shapes on his marble chest.

He chuckled, "Yes, it was," he replied as his arm wrapped around her shoulders and drew patterns on her shoulder blade.

They laid in silence for again what felt like hour but was only a few minutes