38: The Problems Never Stop

***There is a smut scene in this chapter***

*Marissa's POV*

It's been two days since Bella and Edward left for their honeymoon on Isle Marissa, the family had been spending time separately since they left. Alice and Jasper had decided to travel around America with Jasper's old coven friends Charlotte and Peter, Rosalie and Emmett decided to have a honeymoon of their own and travelled to Africa. Carlisle and decided to spend our time at the house with Victor and Paul.

I stood in the kitchen with music playing softly in the background as I cooked dinner for the boys before they left for their date. I was humming quietly when I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist, cold lips then began trailing sensual kisses up and down my neck. I tiled my head to allow more room, "What do you think you're up to Mr Cullen?" I asked as I turned my head to look at Carlisle.

"Showering you in my love and affection," He responded and continued his assault on my neck.

I giggled and ran my hand through his golden locks and pulled slightly at the pleasurable feeling of his teeth and lips, "As much as I love this," I moaned quietly, "I need to finish cooking for the boys," I softly pushed him away before continuing the boy's dinner.

Carlisle groaned before he started helping me, within an hour we had finished preparing Chicken Alfredo with Champagne for the boys, they had just walked down all dressed to go out to Seattle for the night. Carlisle and I smiled as they gathered their coats and overnight bags, "I'll see you in the morning mama," Victor hugged me close to his chest, "I love you," he whispered in my ear before he pulled away and went towards his father.

Paul smiled down at me and pulled into a warm hug, "Thanks for doing this, Marissa, it means a lot to me," he muttered in my ear.

"You're welcome, Paul," I rubbed his back before pushing them towards the door, "Now go, get out of here, go have a nice weekend away," They laughed as they hurried into their car and started down the road.

Carlisle shut the front door before picking me up and slamming me against it, I moaned as the painful yet pleasurable feeling as warmth bloomed between my legs, "Now since we have the house to ourselves," Carlisle started before he leaned close to my ear, "I am going to make you scream."

We didn't even make it to the bedroom before Carlisle had us both stripped and naked in the dining room. He threw onto the table being careful not to break it, he smirked at my naked body before he dropped to his knees, he spread my legs far apart and blew cold air onto my core. A loud moan escaped my mouth at the feeling, Carlisle disappeared for a second before he was back between my legs, I was confused for a second before he started eating me out. A gasp escaped me, he had an ice cube in his mouth.

A shivered rushed through my body, it felt so good, my legs were shaking at the cold feeling of his tongue moving in and out of my core, "Carlisle...fuck it feels so good," I moaned and pulled at his golden hair.

He looked up at me through his lashes and he moved his tongue faster on my clit before he pushed two of his fingers inside, my stomach started to tighten as my thighs started quivering more, my grip tightened on his hair. Suddenly it felt like a rubbed band snapped and my lower body bloomed with warmth, I screamed louder then I have ever before as I came around his fingers. I was panting for unneeded breath as he continued to work me through my orgasm before pulling away.

Carlisle chuckled, "Look at you, all tired out and I haven't even fucked you yet," Carlisle lifted me up and rushed into our bedroom where he threw me onto my stomach and lifted my hips. I moaned as I felt his hand come down on my ass, "You little slut, you like it when I spank you don't you?" he asked and smacked my ass harder.