14: Travelling to Alaska

*This a short chapter, I couldn't think about what else to put into it*

*Marissa's POV*

It's been three days since I left Forks and my stomach has only grown, three days ago it was just a small bump, now it's as if I was four months pregnant. The landscape had begun to change drastically as I drove, what was once green trees and cloudy skies soon turned into snowy fields and clear skies. I smiled as I pulled up to the beautiful place known as the Denali house, as soon as I stopped the car, six figures appeared outside two brunettes, one male and one female, three blondes, all females and a familiar dread-locked man.

I smiled as I climbed out of the car with a smile as one of the blondes made a b-line straight for me before gently embracing me in a hug. It was Kate. She had long, pale blond hair that was as straight as corn silk, and stood about 5'6" ft tall, "It's so great to see you, Marissa," she greeted while pulling back from the hug. The other five vampires then approached.

"It's been a long time," Tanya spoke, she had long, curly, strawberry blonde hair and is 5'5" tall and she was the coven leader to the Denali's being the oldest. Behind her were Eleazar and Carmen, Eleazar stood about 5'11" ft tall, with black hair up to his collar and has a slight olive cast to his pale skin, Carmen had dark brown hair, and a hint of an olive tone to her chalky complexion and stood about 5'5" ft tall.

"Yes, it is very good to see you again," Irina said with a smile Irina had straight, chin-length, silvery blonde hair, standing 5'2" ft tall. Standing to the left of her was a familiar face, it was Laurent.

"It good to see you all again," I spoke with a smile, "Even you Laurent," he chuckled.

"Why don't we head inside," Eleazar suggested with a smile that he always had on his face. We all agreed and made our inside the beautiful house the six of them call home, Kate helped me sit down on the couch and sat down next to me, "So could you explain what exactly happened before you became pregnant?" Eleazar asked while sitting in front of me.

"Well," I started, "It was my sister Bella's eighteenth birthday and we were going over to the Cullen's house to celebrate, it was going great until she got to mine and Carlisle's present, she cut her finger and since Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the others, he couldn't handle it so he went to attack her," I looked down, "Emmett was able to stop him but it was too late, Edward in attempt to protect her shoved her back into a table of glassware, this caused a bigger gash on her arm," I looked back up at them, "They were able to get Jasper outside while Carlisle went to stitch up her arm and I cleaned everything up, then there was a crash outside, I immediately went to cee what it was and Jasper was trying to run into the house, I was able to calm him down and had him go hunt," I paused for a minute, "That's when they ghosted us for about a week before Carlisle invited me over for dinner and things got...heated," my cheeks flushed seeing Kate's look, "The next morning they were gone and I had figured out I was pregnant," I finished.

Eleazar nodded before looking at me, "You said you were able to calm Jasper down, how?" he asked.

I thought back to the time, "I just spoke to him calmly while having him look me in the eyes and he just followed what I told him," I recounted before remembering, "Oh and his eyes went a bit hazy," Eleazar nodded his head in understanding.

"Hold on a second, you also somehow brought me to Irina," Laurent reminded me.

Eleazar looked confused, "Have you and Carlisle ever been...active before this?" I flushed but nodded my head in embarrassment.

"Yes, it was during the kid's prom night but never before that," I spoke, "But what does this have to do with anything?"

"Well your child could very well possibly be the source of the vision you saw," Eleazar explained, "It seemed that they knew you were to conceive soon before you did," I nodded before he continued, "And you also have a very powerful gift, compulsion, the ability to make anyone do what you please."

I smiled at my baby bump, "You hear that sweetie, mommy and you have very powerful gifts," I felt the baby kick in response. A giggle left my throat at the feeling, the baby continued to kick, I grabbed ahold of Kate's hand and placed where the baby was kicking. She smiled at the feeling, I finally felt happy, I finally felt at home...for now.