37. Reception and Goodbyes

*Third POV*

The ceremony had concluded, and the reception was in full swing, music was playing, food was served, people were dancing, everything was going perfectly. Jessica and the others are staring at the gigantic wedding cake, it was a large three-tiered white cake with floral designs, "Just thought it'd be bigger," Jessica muttered while gesturing with her hands.

Eric stuck his hands in his pockets and nodded, "Yeah," he agreed.

It was then that Alice walked over to them with Jasper at her side, Jessica smiled fake trying to get into the Cullens good books, "Hi, guys," Alice smiled happily.

"We were just saying how pretty everything is, you know, just saying," Jessica lied though her teeth and the two vampires standing next to her could easily tell.

Alice being the kind soul she was chose to ignore Jessica's smart mouth, "Well, thanks so much. You don't think it's too much?" she questioned genuinely with a look of worry on her face.

They all started denying that everything was too much, when it fact it was a little.

Elsewhere in the reception, Edward and Bella made there way towards the Quileutes that attended, Billy, Sue Clearwater and Seth Clearwater, "Nice to see you," Edward greeted tensely knowing they were not the biggest fane of his family.

Billy nodded in respect, shaking his cold hand, "I'm happy for you," he stated stiffly.

Edward smiled, "Thank you."

Billy wheeled to look at Bella, "I hope you'll be happy, Bella," he spoke happily to th girl he's known since she was a child.

Bella smiled stiffly, "Thank you, Billy. Have you heard from him?" Hope filled her eyes at the thought of the boy that she wished for.

Billy looked down for a second before looking back up at the bride, "I'm sure Jake wishes you the best," he stated.

Charlie and Marissa walked over at that point, Marissa had her hand hooked into her father's elbow, "Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie announced causing Bella and Marissa to giggle, "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" he flirted with the woman he longed for.

Billy wheeled to look at him, "Sparkling water, sounds great," he said and rolled into his ankles causing Chalrie to jump and Marissa to burst int a fit of giggles.

"Uncle Billy, leave Dad alone," She chastise her basically uncle, "Bella, there some people I want you to meet," Marissa grabbed her sister's hand and dragged her towards four people, two with dark hair and two with blonde hair.

*Bella's POV*

Marissa gestured towards the dark-haired couple, "This Eleazar and his mate Carmen," she introduced.

Eleazar stood around 5'11" tall, with black hair up to his collar and has a light olive cast to his pale skin. He has the same golden eyes of all "vegetarian" vampires. Carmen has dark brown hair, and a hint of an olive tone to her chalky complexion as well, she stood a good couple inches shorter than her mate around 5'5" tall. Her eyes the same golden colour as all the other vegetarian vampires.

Carmen stepped forwards and embraced me, "Bella, its so wonderful to finally meet you," She released me and looked towards Edward who stood slightly behind me and Marissa, "Congratulations, Edward."

Edward smiled happily, "Thank you, Carmen," he turned towards me and caressed my lower back.

"Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate," Marissa said and gestured towards a pair of blondes.