39. Truth's Out and War begins

*Marissa's POV*

Bella had called Rosalie's. Rosalie came to my office just as the phone rang, putting it on speaker, "Bella, you're on speaker with Marissa," She said looking at me worried, "What's wrong?"

Bella's scared voice came through the receiver, "Guys...I need your help," she whimpered.

"What do you need Bella?" I asked looking at Rosalie completely seriously.

"Edward," She sighed, "He wants to get rid of the baby but...I don't think I can."

Rosalie and I stared at each other, this situation...its nearly identical to mine with Victor, "Don't worry Bella we'll get this sorted, just hurry home," I instructed, "Rose and I are here for you."

I quickly rushed out of my office and into Victor's room where he and Paul lay in bed, they were frightened by my sudden entrance as I started rushing around, packing each of them three bags. "Mom," Victor worried, "What's going on?"

I paused with Paul's shirt in my hands, I sighed, "You and Paul need to go stay at the old house for a while," I stated as I finished packing and zipped up their suitcases.

"Why?" Paul asked sitting up with Victor.

"Because history is repeating itself and I will not have either of you in danger," I said as venom lined my lids, "Bella is pregnant and I don't think the pack will take it as well as they did with me because I wasn't around when I was pregnant with you, Victor," I began caressing Victor's curly hair, "I can't have anything happen to you, especially since if things go wrong, we can't hunt."

The seriousness of the situation reached them at this point, and they immediately grabbed their luggage as Paul rushed everything into my car. "Here take my card, it should have enough money to last you for a while," I said as Victor slid into the passenger seat, handing Victor my debit card. "Both of you, stay safe, I'll visit when and if I can," I said as I leant down to gaze into the car at the lads. I then opened the garage door, and they sped away.

"What was that about?" I heard a voice ask, when I turned around Carlisle standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a stern expression on his face, "How dare you send our son away without consulting me first?" he questioned as I walked passed him and into the house.

"Because Carlisle, this is exactly what happened to me when you and the family abandoned me when I was pregnant with Victor," I sighed, "and I'm not letting him stay in a house that might turn into a hunting arena because of the baby," I turned and continued walking further into the house until I arrived in the living room..

"What do you mean?" he questioned me further.

At the sound of our argument, the kids had entered the living room, "Momma, what's going on?" Jasper questioned worried about us.

"Your mother just sent Victor away because Bella is coming home," Carlisle growled glaring down at me as if I were his enemy, "Because she is pregnant."

The children looked between us worried, "Don't make me out to be the bad guy, Carlisle," I growled, "I'm doing what's best for all of us."

"Oh and you would know that wouldn't you?" he scoffed.

"YES, I WOULD!" I cried out. "I'd know that because I'm pregnant with a half-breed Vampire!" I screamed angrily. "I was left alone till I got to the Denali's! I saw how hard it was for them!" Carlisle and I exchanged blank stares until I broke the quiet, "If you won't stand by me, fine," I hissed, "but I will stand by Bella and her decision to keep this baby." I stormed upstairs and into our shared bedroom, where I began putting all of my possessions into the spare room across the hall and slammed the door shut.