30: Training

*Marissa's POV*

Carlisle quickly pulled me up off the desk and threw me my shirt, I pulled it on and straightened it out and fixed my hair when Alice came speed walking in with the kids, Bella, Jake, Embry, Quill, Paul, and Victor behind her. I locked the door, making sure that no teens saw us before taking my spot next to Carlisle.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice stated solemnly.

"This will turn into a blood bath," Carlisle sighed as he paced in front of his desk before leaning against it next to me, I rubbed his arm affectionately.

Edward looked up from the floor and towards Alice, "Who's behind it?" he asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognised," Alice assured, "Maybe one," she sighed thinking back to the face.

"Riley Biers," Victor said as he read Alice's mind, "I know his face," He looked towards me before projecting the image to my mind causing me to gasp.

"That's the boy that Dad's been looking for," I revealed with a solemn sigh, "He didn't start this," I assured with a slight shake of my head.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice sighed.

Carlisle sighed again, "So someone's playing with the blind spot in your vision."

"Either way," Jasper stated, "The army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town."

Jacob finally spoke up with an exasperated sigh, "Hold on, what damn army?"

Carlisle stared directly at Jacob, "Newborns," this gained Jacob's attention, "Our kind."

"They're similar to how I am right now," I started gathering the wolves attention, "They're faster, stronger and more powerful than normal due to them still having human blood lingering in their tissue."

Embry leaned forward slightly, "What are they after?" he asked.

I looked down slightly, "They were passing around Bella and Mom's scent," Alice revealed, "A red blouse and a blue sweater but they also had white button-up with a red butterfly on the collar."

"That's mine," Victor gasped.

My dead heart ached for a moment, "They're after them?" Jacob asked, "What the hell does this mean?" he demanded to know

Carlisle sighed, "This means an ugly fight," he looked up at Jacob, "With lives lost."

Jacob looked puzzled for a moment before turning towards Paul, Embry, and Quill, they all collectively nodded in confirmation, and I knew exactly what they were thinking without having to read their minds. I sighed as Jacob stated, "Alright, we're in."

Shakily Bella remarked, "No, you'll get yourselves killed there's no way."

Jacob stared at her for a moment, "I wasn't asking for permission," he stated with a quirk of his eyebrow.

Bella turned to Edward for backup, "Edward," she sighed.

Edward only agreed, "They'll give us the numbers and it means more protection for you," he stated gazing at her.

This caused Jacob to glare at them subtly, "Jake," I called gaining his attention, "Can you help me get Sam to agree to this?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "Anything for you Marissa," he said, "As long as we get to kill some vampires."

"Jasper?" I asked turning to him.

"Like Edward said Momma," he smirked, "They'll give us the numbers we need, newborns won't even know they exist, they'll give us an edge."