18: The Return of The Cullen's

*Marissa's POV *

It's been three months since I returned from Alaska and it's been great. Paul has been helping out at the house so much, he and Vic have gotten really close and they seemed to be getting along. I smiled as we drove towards La push, the boys and I were going cliff jumping with Victor because he asked us to take him the next time we all went.

I giggled as I parked the car at the beach before walking towards the woods where we would make our way up the cliff, I grabbed Vic's bag and putting him on my back before running up the mountain with a laughing boy. I slowed down as we reached the top, I smiled seeing the boys when I felt Victor jump off my back and run to Paul who grabbed him by his small waist and lifted him up onto his hip. I laughed as I pulled off my loose top and shorts to reveal my white two-piece swimsuit when I had gotten all the cover-up clothes off, I saw that Paul and Embry were attempting to push Jared off the cliff.

I rushed up behind him and shoved him off the cliff causing us to cheer in excitement, Paul then followed with Victor in his arms. I smiled as Embry flipped off the cliff before looking up and seeing a familiar red truck parked next to the road.

*Bella's POV*

I watched in fear as two guys pushed a third of the cliff while a child, a woman and Sam Uley watched, "They're not really fighting Bella," Jake chuckled, "They're cliff diving, scary as hell but a total rush," I looked back at the group and realized who they were. It was Embry, Sam, Jared Cameron, Paul Lahote, Marissa and Victor.

"A total rush?" I questioned.

*Marissa's POV*

I frowned as I overheard their conversation from where I stood miles away on a cliff when suddenly I was pushed off from where I stood. I twisted in mid-air to see Sam standing where I stood laughing his ass off before he followed me down to the water. We all laughed as the waves jostled us around before we started swimming to shore where our bags were sitting with Emily who had arrived not long ago.

"Thanks for cooking Emily," I Thanked, "Everything looks great."

She giggled, "Thank you very much Marissa and you're welcome," she replied as the boys dug into the food. I smiled as Vic and Paul stood near the water, well Vic was standing while Paul was kneeling next to him.

"Vic, Paul," I called knowing they could hear me, "It's time to eat," they turned to me and headed towards the food.

*Time Skip*

It's been about two weeks since that day and Jake's finally phased and knows about what I am, he's happy that I'm okay but he's not exactly happy with Carlisle leaving me in my time of need. He gets along with Victor well, but Paul is becoming protective over his imprint because they spend so much time together. We were all having a good time at Emily and Sam's when my phone rang, everyone quietened down while I answered, "Hello?" I giggled through the phone before clearing my throat.

"Marissa," a woman's cry came from the other end, "It's Harry," it was Sue, "...He's dead," everyone froze hearing the news. The boys quickly got up and hurried out the door heading to Sue's place while Sam went to find Jake.

"The guys are heading over," I informed her, "I'm gonna go and check on dad before heading back to my house, I'm sorry for your loss."

I ended the call before picking up Victor and getting in the car, buckling him into his seat before beginning the drive to dad's house. Upon arriving at dad's Victor and I quickly got out and rushed inside to see dad staring blankly at the floor in front of him, "Oh grandpa," Victor muttered and hurried over to dad before embracing him into a hug.