17: My Son's Been Imprinted On?

*Marissa's POV*

I smiled as the sun began to rise through the trees, I put down the book I had been reading all night while Victor slept. I made my way up the stairs and gently knocked on his door, I pushed it open to reveal a still sleeping Victor, I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him, "Sweetheart, it's time get up," I whispered, running my hand through his curls. He groaned as his eyes fluttered open to reveal his dark iris'.

"Morning mom," he muttered, sleep clouding his voice, he yawned and sat up, stretching his muscles as he went before swinging his legs out of bed and following me downstairs for breakfast.

I opened the fridge, "What would you like for breakfast?" I asked pulling out a bag of animal blood for myself.

He thought for a moment, "Can I have pancakes, please? With orange juice as well," he said, I smiled and nodded grabbing the premade pancake mixture and added milk and water before shaking it up. I made him two pancakes and grabbed him a cup of juice before putting the leftover batter in the fridge, I grabbed another glass and poured the blood into the glass before taking a sip and looking at Victor.

"So," I started, "I'm taking you to meet some important people today, my uncle Billy and his son Jacob," he looked up and nodded before placing his plate and glass in the sink and rushing upstairs to get ready. I quickly did the dishes and grabbed my keys just as he came running to the door and put on his coat, he was wearing a pair of black jeans, a dark navy short-sleeved shirt with maroon vans.

I put on my coat and headed out the door and to the car, after Victor and I buckled into the car, I began the short drive onto the La Push Reservation.

*Time Skip*

I smiled as we pulled up to the familiar red house, I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed out of the car with a smile. Victor joined before grabbing my hand and walking towards the front door, I squeezed his hand and knocked on the door. We waited patiently as the sound of wheels rolling on hardwood floors echoed towards the door.

Soon the door was opened to reveal the familiar face of Billy Black, "Marissa," he greeted as I bent down to give him a hug, "Come in."

I smiled, "Billy I want you to meet my son Victor," I introduced and gently pushed him forward. Victor smiled at Billy and he returned that smile.

"Hi Victor," he greeted and gently rubbed his cheek, "I'm Billy and it's okay I know what your mother is and I have a feeling I know what you are," he smirked, "Half-human, half-vampire."

I giggled, "Yes, I am sir," Victor spoke respectfully.

"No need to call me sir," Billy protested, "You can call me Uncle Billy like your mother does," he led us inside the house and we began catching up on what I had missed while I was up in Alaska.

*Time Skip*

I laughed with Victor as Billy told us the story about my first play date with his daughter Rachel and Rebecca, "Then she decided it was a smart idea to throw mud at the girls which got her into trouble with her father when she came home covered in mud," Billy laughed.

"Was mom always a troublemaker?" Victor asked with a laugh.

"No, I was not," I giggled, "It was only when I was over with the Black's that I made trouble," this made Victor and Billy bark out another laugh when there was suddenly a knock at the door. I froze as the horrendous smell of wet dog entered my nose, 'Shapeshifter' I thought my heightened hearing aiding me into listening to their conversation.

"Sam, how can I help you?" Billy asked.

"Hi Billy, just wanted to let you know that I smelt a vampire near your house," A familiar voice replied. It was from Sam Uley.

Billy cleared his throat, "I've been meaning to tell you Sam, but this vampire is one of the two that is allowed on this land," he explained.

I smirked, "What? No, Billy, they'll kill us," Sam protested.

"I know that these people won't," Billy continued, "Besides you know one of them," the sound of his wheels echoed towards me as I picked Victor up and pulled him onto my lap.

"Marissa?" Sam questioned, I turned to reveal my honey golden eyes and the dark-eyed boy sitting on my lap.

I smiled, "Hi Sam," I stood up placing Victor on the ground, "I can explain everything," I said and gestured for him to sit down. After spending an hour explaining all I went through, Sam nodded and stood up and walked over to the couch where Victor and I sat.

"Hey Victor, right?" he asked, Vic nodded in response, "Why don't you and your mom come and meet my friends, so they know that you two are allowed on this land whenever you want yeah?" Vic and I nodded and headed out to the car and drove to Sam's house.

After a short drive we pulled up to a small house in the middle of the woods, then three teen boys and a woman exited the house. The boys were laughing and shoving each other around before freezing due to my scent, Sam got out first while I turned to Vic, "Okay baby, stay here for a second okay?" he nodded nervously.

I turned back around and saw Sam motion for me to come out, I cautiously exited the car, "Marissa?!" they all questioned loudly. The woman, Emily, made her way towards me with a smile before embracing me in a warm hug, I giggled as I gently hugged her back with a smile.

I pulled away and faced the boys, "Embry, Jared, Paul," I greeted, "There's someone else I want you to meet but I'll explain everything," they nodded and I turned to the car and sped over to the back door. I opened it and lifted Vic into my arms, he gazed at the boys when suddenly Paul froze and fell onto one knee, I tilted my head until Vic put his hand on my cheek. He was using his ability. He's able to copy any power and add it to his own arsenal, he currently has, precognition, telepathy, pathokinesis, mental shield, tactile thought projection, shield penetration and so much more. These powers have all come from his visions, if he's seeing a vampire with powers his gift will immediately copy it.

Victor used tactile thought projection to show me what he saw.

*Third POV*
*Vision*

Victor was older somewhere around seventeen or eighteen, his hair was still as fluffy as always, his eyes as dark as ever, his jawline was sharp and square, he had high cheekbones and soft lips, his skin was a pale in color. He wasn't alone, Paul was standing next to him.

"I love you Victor," Paul muttered into his ear.

Victor smiled and turned to Paul, "I love you too Paul," he breathed and wrapped his arms around Paul's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

*Vision End*

*Marissa's POV*

I gasped quietly, "Paul what's wrong?" Embry questioned grasping his shoulder.

I sighed, "He imprinted," I stated causing the to look towards me as if it was me that was his imprint, "On Victor," I finished with a small smile. Their eyes widened as Paul slowly got off the ground with a guilty expression. I turned to Emily, "Would you be able to take Victor and make him a snack please?" I asked, she nodded and took him from my hands, I looked back at the boys and crooked a finger at Paul motioning for him to follow me as I made my way into the woods.

I stopped in a small clearing, "Marissa I am so sorry," Paul apologized, "I can't control it," I turned to him and smiled.

"Paul," I started and placed my cold hand on his warm shoulder, "I'm not mad, I'm happy actually," he looked at me confused, "Now he'll have someone to protect and care for him," Paul smiled and wrapped me in a hug.

He pulled away, "Would it be okay for me to visit him?" he asked hopeful, I nodded, and he smiled before we made our way back. We walked into the living room to see the boys getting to know Victor, Paul sat down next to him on the ground and introduced himself, I smiled as Vic eagerly got to know his mate. Everything was starting to go our way.