Kinda Looks Like Christian Grey

It's been a while hope this little recap can refresh your memories.

Recap: we gathered around this other doctor, "I am Dr.Mike, David was not ejected," everyone sigh of relieve "But he will get an operation this Friday," he informed us before leaving. We were all happy he didn't get injected with who knows what that other doctor put in other patients.

--------

-Sam's P.O.V-

I got ground from going to the hospital, apparently David told my mom that I was always there. So now Will comes over to my house from there he would tell me how David's doing. Will even lugged when I told him I got grounded about not going to the hospital. "Earth to Samuel," I shot Will a glare, "Will you know I hate it when you call me that," I said "It's not my fault you don't listen to me," he said. "Yes Will?" I said giving a smile, "Here, I got you this," he handed me a nicely wrapped box. "Is it a bomb?" I questioned. "Okay if it was a bomb I would give it to you and leave," he rolled his eyes. I opened the box. "No way," I said fully opening the box, "You didn't have to Willy," I put the nintendo game aside and hugged him "Can I trade you with my brother?" I asked "Ha. Ha. Ha. Me being your step brother... What a nightmare," I gasped and playfully hit his arm. "You are so mean, so... Why aren't you with the guys," I asked "See about that," he took a long pause. "Damn it William just say it!" I said a bit annoyed that he is taking for EVER "I'm taking a break," he said "A break, as it your going on vacation for a while?" I asked.

We sat down, and right as we sat down he spoke "I am out of the band," I choked on some air, "WHAT!" I said coughing, coughing, sneeze and then started to couch like about two more times. "I am kidding, but not yet are you okay though," he started to laugh but I was still there dumbfounded. "I am so confused Will," I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Did you brought your DS as well?" I asked "Of course," he said. "Oh here I brought you a Mario Cart game as well," I attacked Will "GOD, thank you for bringing this child to me," I pointed up. "But you really, you shouldn't," I said. "I could tell you are bored here then I went to go buy a new Pokemon game for David and I to play then I thought of you," he said. "Awh, Will, you making me blush man," he bursted out laughing. I once again punched his arm, "I love you so much Willy," I said. "Wow, you're going out with my friend and you're telling me you love me? Just wow!" I let out a chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Are we playing or what?" I said. I went and started to play the Mario game. We were racing on the last lap and Will was on the lead, and I was so close on beating him "You are so slow," Will smiled in victory.

-David's P.O.V-

I asked Erika to ground Sam from coming, I didn't get annoyed from her company but I didn't want her to be bored doing nothing besides checking if I am okay, talking to me and well that's boring, I was alone here. My phone started to ring, I stretched over to the tray, It was Will. "Yes Will?" I asked "Your girlfriend told me she loves me," the DS he got her "Because of the DS huh," I said "Yes, she liked it?" I question, if she didn't like it she won't say she loved Will, "No David, she trough it out the door," I chuckled. "I know after I said what I said, I thought for a minute then realize what I said," there was a knock on the door, "Come in," I said. In came the doctor. "Hey, I'll call later," we said out goodbyes. "Okay David, I know we have kept you here for a long time, I suggest to stay with your family, or your girlfriend those who will keep your mind busy instead of the cigarette," he said. He handed me a prescription paper, for pills. "So does this mean I can go home?" I asked already high hopes and such. "Yes, you did your last scan in the morning," he explained.

I got dressed and everything, ready to get out of this place. I saw my mom outside the room, "Hey mom," I hugged her "Come on David lets get out of this place, it is cold and stinks," I chuckled as she wraps her arm around my wait and I on her shoulders. "If you had problems, why didn't you tell me?" she asked "I don't know, I was scared I guess," I honesty answered. "Can I go to Sam's house?" I asked "Sure," she said. We got in the car, "Where is dad?" I asked "He is with Jess since they got bored of staying home doing nothing," I nod, "Are you tired, I don't think they let you sleep after doing a lot of coming in and out of the room asking you questions and you taking pills," she said "Oh can you go to the pharmacist," we stopped at a red light, she looked at the paper "Sure, let me just drop you off at your girlfriends," I smiled. After a couple of minutes we stopped. "Thanks, just let me grab my bag and is the door open?" she nods. "Hurry David before they close," I closed the car door and went to my house. I went upstairs to my room, same as I left it. Besides the bed that was made, I set my bag down and quickly went downstairs to next door. Right when I was about to knock I heard yelling "I WON YOU LOST SAY WHAAA!" and of course it was Sam.