To the mall we go

I laughed "For a second I thought you had a picture of me like just me for a second," I joked. "Finally I thought you were gonna stay home!" Dana said. "Nope, but tomorrow I will have to go to my mom's work and model because one of her models mother got sick and yeah," I said "To the mall!" Will said. "Let me get my money then," I said. "Bye Mrs. Z," I said. "Bye Sam, it is nice meeting you in person," she said. We left the David's house and went to mine. "Mom" I said. The guys sat down. "Mom," I said. knocking on her door. "Yes" she said. I opened her door "Can I go to the mall with my friends?" I asked. "Sure, do you need money?" she asked. "No I'm fine," I said. I went to my room and grabbed my money. I went downstairs. "Okay lets go," I said. When we were were about to leave there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and man there was a hot boy standing in front of me. He is very fit, a red tank top, black shorts, and red shoes. "Hi" I said. "Hi I'm Carson is Matt home?" he said. "Uh yeah come in," I let him in. I went running upstairs "Matt," I knocked on his door he opened "There is a hot boy downstairs," I said. Matt and I walked downstairs. "Hey Carson," they did the bro hug. "Well, I better go," I said. Matt and his hot friend went upstairs. When we left my house I got in Cole's car with Will. He sat in the front. "Did you see that!" I said. "See what?" Will and Cole said. "Carson, man he is one hot tamale," I said. They laughed. "Do you think we are 5 hot tamales" Will said. "Eh," I said. "What does 'Eh' mean," Cole said pulling over. "We won't move until you tell us that we are 5 hot tamales," he said. "Fine, you guys are 5 hot tamales," I said we all laughed.

We got to the mall, Dana right away went to who knows where, Gabe and Cole went to the nerd store. Will, David and I were left alone. "Ooh, food!" Will said went to the food court "Ooh, neon colors," I said walking away from David. "Oh, no your not," David said coming next to me. "Awh man, I'm stuck with you.," I faked whined. "Yes you are," David smiled. We walked for a while. I saw a guy who looked like my dad, I squinted but he disappeared. I looked around "What are you looking for?" David asked. "For a smoothie place," I lied. "There's one over there," he pointed down the mall, I forgot to put my glasses but I don't want to wear then. I took my phone out, I quickly tapped David's shoulder and acted as if I was on my phone. "Did you do it?" he said. "Do what?" I said. "Never mind" he said. I laughed. "Yeah it was me," I said.

We joked around until we got to the smoothie place. "Hi, I am Stacy what can I get you two?" she said. "Can I get the tropical tornado smoothie," I said. "Small, Medium or large" she said "Medium," I said. "And for you?" she said looking at David. "A medium strawberry smoothie," he said. "Okay that will be 15 with 48 cents." I took out my 20 dollar bill and payed it before David could. "You know I could've payed for that," David said. "I know but I wanted the smoothie," I said. "Tropical tornado and a mango," I heard the girl say. "I'll get them," he got up and left. He came back with our smoothies. "Thanks," I said I put my phone on camera "Hey, David look," he looked up while sipping and I took it. "Awh, David. You look adorable and innocent," I said showing him the picture. I was going to put it on Instagram "Sammy can you do this?" David said when I looked up he has his phone out.

We laughed at the pictures and we both posted them on Instagram. "Hey people," I turned around and saw Dana. "Hey Dana," I said. "This seems weird." I said. "How so?" Dana asked. "It's to calm, why is this place to calm?" I asked. "Who knows," David said we started to walk until we met up with the others. "This place is dead lets go," Cole said. We walked out of the mall and went back to the cars. Will and Gabe went with Cole. I went with Dana and David. "How come you always ride with Dana?" I asked David. "Because he's cooler," he said. "Yeah cause I'm cooler," Dana said smiling. "David. You don't have to lie. You can always tell me the truth," I said David laughed and I could see Dana's shocked face.

--------------

Here's the chapter. I'll update more in a bit. Like and comment. - IM5_Utah