Oh David

-Dana's P.O.V-

I was driving back to David's place. I think I like Sam but I also think that David likes her. Oh man. I focus back on the road. When We got to David's place I parked my car in front of his house. "It was nice hanging out but I have to go home. My little cousin is coming to my house," Sammy said. "Alright. Let's hang out tomorrow again if you want," I said. "Yeah sure I'll text you guys later," she hugged us. As always. When she got inside her house David's mom came out. "David. Sweetie. Jill called and she said too go to the studio," she said. "All of us?" I asked "Yes," she answered. We got in the car David drove us to the recording studio. We recorded and talked about what will happen when we go on tour.

First show is at the city walk. The next one is at Chicago then to New Jersey, 2 shows in New York. One in Florida. The other one in Texas then in Las Vegas we spend the rest of the day recording and talking about the tour. "Wait. So when does the tour start again?" I asked "In 2 weeks," Jill said. "David. Do you want to go get food," Will said. we all turned to were David since he didn't answer and of ours he's sleeping on the couch. I took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram. After a couple of minutes David woke up "Sleeping beauty has awaken," I announced "How was your nap sleeping David?" Coles teased. "It's been a long day. Give me a break," David said. It was now 8:37 pm. Did we really spend this much time here? I texted Sammy.

-Will's P.O.V-

I asked David he he want to go eat somewhere. I have to ask him something. "So. Do you want to go eat somewhere?" I asked sleepy David "Yeah sure let me just go but first let me go to the bathroom," he said and left. "Gabe ask Dana after I leave ask Dana if he likes Sammy," Gabe nods and I leave. "Ready David?" I asked. "Yeah let's go," he said and we both left. David and I walked since I knew he wasn't feeling like driving. We went to a McDonald, we ordered our food and we went to sit down "David can I ask you something?" I said. I'm going to prank him see if I can make him speak. "Sure," he said "Order 78," the guy said. I got up and grabbed our food.

David was staring at me "So. I like this girl and I don't know how to make my move," I said "Talk to her how you feel. Being her flowers and who's the girl?" He asked as he drinks his drink. "It's Sammy," I said smiling. He started to cough "WHAT!" He said pretty loud. "Shhh, can you help me out?" I said. I could see anger in his face "No, you can like her. She's pretty much the opposite of you!" He said anger in his voice. "Oh my gosh. Do-do you like her?" I questioned with shocked on my voice "Yes I do!" He said then covered his mouth I smiled at laughed "I knew it and come on Davy. I don't like her, ever since the beginning. When I went after you in the bathroom, I saw your knuckles white when Dana was helping Sammy with the dishes," I said

After a while of eating we left McDonald. David and I were walking back but we saw the others by the cars. Cole was driving me home Gabe and David were going with Dana, I then got a text from Sammy.

Sammerskin: Hey Will can you please come with me tomorrow morning to my Dads tomb? xoxo' it's probably her dad's birthday.

Me: Sure what type of flowers should I bring?

Sammerskin: Any type, be here at 8 am then are you busy later on?

Me: Okay and not until 5 pm why?

Sammerskin: because I want you and the other guys to come with me to Clar-

I didn't finish reading it because Cole called my name "Yeah?" I said "Were here," he said "Oh. Thanks Cole," I said and left his car. When I went inside the house "Will is that you?" I heard my dad say. "No dad. It's a bungler with a key to the front door," I sarcastically said. "Oh Will. Always sarcastic," he said "Dad can you take me to the store tomorrow to buy flowers. Sammy wants me to go with her tomorrow to her dad's tomb," I said. "Sure," he said and walked upstairs to his room, right as I was entering my room I forgot to tell David that I don't like Sammy. I'll tell him tomorrow, there was then a knock on the door. "Yeah," I said "Dad said he can't take you because he's going with my mom to go visit aunt Mel cause she's having a baby," Alex said "Okay," I said. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to David since I don't have a ride and he is the first one.

As David agrees to take me to the store. I didn't ask him specifically. Yet. I took a shower and brushed my teeth after. I only had my shorts on leaving me shirtless. I went to my bed and falling asleep.

My alarm woke me up. I got up and changed. Once I was ready David texted me he was here. I gabbed my wallet and my phone with my charger and went downstairs. "Thanks David," I said. "Yup. So why at this time," he said "Sammy wants me to go to her house," I said. "For?" He said "Calm down David. She wants me to go with her to her dad's tomb," I laughed. "Oh. Uh. Okay," he said awkwardly. We bought flowers and went to Sammy's house. "Hey. Ready?" I said "Yeah let's go," she said. "But we are going walking. If it's fine with you guys," she said. "Car," I said. We got in the car I was holding the flowers. When we got there Sammy lead the way. It wasn't her dad's tomb. She told me it was her dad's tomb. What's going on?! "So. Who's tomb is this?" David asked. "My mom's dad," oh I think it was the message that she sent me. I never finish reading it.

We were in the building. The guys came along and we talked until Sammy came out. After 3 what seemed 4 hours she finished and we left. "Our families are at the studio. Jill called them in are you joining us Sammy?" Gabe said "Matt, I'm going with the guys to the studio," She said. "Okay. Just tell mom where you're going" Matt said. We left and she was on her phone. When we got to the studio Sammy stayed with our mothers, oh well. After recording. Singing. Talking. Acting. And many things happened that I didn't know we had to leave already. "Bye" I said to the guys and Sammy. "Want to go eat somewhere?" David asks "YES!" I answered fast.

-David's P.O.V-

Will and I went to go eat somewhere "If we keep going somewhere to eat we are gonna end up broke," Will said. "Yeah I know, but I wanted some," I said. "So, whats the catch?" Will said. "Nothing I just want to hang out with my friend thats all." I said. We went to subway, when we entered there was a girl there we went to order "Do you think she's waiting for someone?" Will asked. "I don't know," I said. I sat behind her, I was eating and heard her get up. I looked at Will and he wasn't eating. "Kelsey," he said. I cleaned my mouth, I took a sip from my drink and turned around. She seemed shorter than me by a few. "Hey Will," she said in a sad voice. "What- what's wrong?" he said. "It's just stress," she said.

We talked for a long time. I got to say she isn't bad", she seems like a chill person to hang with "Sorry guys but my mom is here," Kelsey said. She hugged Will and then she hugged me. "We better get going as well, we spent like 5 hours here," Will said. "Or is it because your phone died?" I questioned. "W-what?" He said. "Yeah. It's because it did," he said. We went to my house since Will doesn't want to be home alone. We were outside my house when Sammy came out. "Hey Sammers," I said. "Sup Davidster," she said "Where you going?" Will asked. "I'm gonna go see a friend of mine. She just got here," she said and left. When we went to my room Gabe, Dana and Cole were here. "How-," Gabe cut me off "Your mom let us in," he said "No we didn't do bad things in your room," Dana said. "Unless scaring Sammy counts as a doing something bad," Cole said.

-----------

Next chapter will be up maybe. But maybe later. Like. Comment. Share. OMG I got to talk to 2/5 of IM5 on FanCall. Will and Dana it was awkward and embarrassing. - IM5_Utah