Weird way to wake up

I was snuggled all the way into my blanket. But I heard voices, I was awake but had my eyes closed. "Shh, you're gonna wake her up," Will said. "Will shut up!" Cole said. "She looks so... Peaceful," David said. "Wake her up," Dana said. "We still have 2 hours. Whats the rush?" Gabe said. "Get water!" Cole said. A couple of noises later. "Dana be careful," Will said. "Read?" Dana questioned. I felt someone getting closer. "BOO!" I said. "AAHH!" Dana said as he spilled water on himself. I heard laughters come from everyone. "You were awake this whole time?" David said. "Yeah, and I heard everything. So what are you guys doing in my room?" I questioned "We came to ask your mom if you can come and she said yes because she doesn't want you to be home alone. Matt went with her," Gabe said.

I got up. "You're short," Dana said "For a 17 year old girl," Dana said. "I'm 5'6 I'm the same hight as Dana," I said. "Actually I am taller by a bit," Dana said. "Okay give me 10 minutes to get ready," I said. "Dana you can dry your clothes downstairs. There's a paper downstairs where it says all the rooms and stuff," I said. "Okay," the guys left and I went to my closet. I grabbed my skinny jeans and my red vans. I grabbed my red causal shirt and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair putting it in a high pony tail and brushing my teeth, I changed and left the bathroom. I grabbed my phone, my glasses and my money. I went downstairs. "Ready," I said. "You took 7 minutes," Will said. "Waw, I usually take 10," I said. "Dana lets go," Gabe shouted. "My clothes aren't dry," he said.

--------

Haha. His clothes aren't dry. OMG DAVID SCARZONE FOLLOWED ME! Anywho. Comment, Like or share or nawh. - IM5_Utah