Beach then the view

We made it to the beach but Kelsey wasn't there "SAMMY!" I turned around and got tackled by one and only Kelsey. "Zayum Kels," I grown. "Kelsey?" I looked up and see Will. "Will OMG!" Kelsey said getting up still leaving me on the sand. "Let me help you up," David said. He helped me up and man this boy is strong! I wiped the sand off of me. "Thanks David," I said. "Okay. Kelsey, this are my friends Cole, Gabe, Dana, Will and David," I said. "Guys this is my friend Kelsey," I said "I know Will and David," she said. "Let's play ball?" David questioned.

The guys were on their swimming trunks, Kelsey and I were in our swim suits. We played soccer because David and Cole wanted to play so did I but these boys play hard! It's soccer not football! "It's not fair guys!" Kelsey said "Yeah were playing soccer not football!" I said "Sorry!" Cole said. We played again, I had the ball and Dana was coming towards me, I thought he was going to take the ball away from me but he tackled me, "Dana this isn't football!" I said "Sorry I wasn't listening," I chuckled. "You have very as in very curly hair," I sad he chuckled "And you have brown as in brown eyes," he said. "Hey, love birds. Can you not flirt here," I heard Cole say. Dana got off of me and helped me up, "Dude you're heavy," I said. "He does eat a lot," Will said "No, you eat more than me. What are you talking about," Dana said.

David and Kelsey went for a walk "Yo, Sammers!" I looked up and see Cole "Sup Cole," I said "Let's go for a walk," he suggested. I got up and walked with him "You seem as if some hurt you. Like not hit you but-" I cut him off "But mentally," I finished "Yeah," he said. "I'm home sick not a big deal. I'll get over it later," I don't like talking about my feelings. This girl came up on us "Cole OMG! Can we take a picture," she said. They took a picture and she started to talk more and more. "Thanks you can go now," she was acting all lovey dovey. I felt her hair whip my face, I rolled my eyes. "Cole. I'm tired of being nice and people don't treat me nice. I'm done," I said and turned back around where the others were.

I heard my name being called, I turned around "I took you on a walk for something," he said already mad. "What's that something for?" I asked "Can you help me break up with my girlfriend?" He asked. "Why can't yo- did she do the quivering lip?" I asked "Yes! And I've been trying to break up with her but it never works," he said. "Okay. Do you video chat with her or what?" I asked "I video chat with her and when I try to break up with her she always makes does adorable eyes," he said. "Okay. I'll help you," I said smiling "I knew you were still going to be nice no matter what," Cole said side hugging me "My dad told me that never be mad at someone who did nothing to you and to always forgive those who hurt you," I said "Was your dad a good man?" He questioned "Yeah. He always kept his promises and always was in a positive mood," I smiled.

We raced back to the guys. "I WON!" Cole yells. "You... Have... long legs!" I said catching my breathe. The guys laughed "I'm ready to go," I lied back down. Someone put a towel over me "Thanks," I said. I wrapped myself with the towel, Will came up to me. "Let's head to the car shall we," he said. "Sure. Let me get my stuff," I was about to turn when Will turned me facing him again "What," I said "Dana can get your stuff," Will said and he pulled my arm to the parking lots. "Hey," I heard someone say "Samantha!" Will stopped on tracks. I looked where they were calling me "Oh my gosh," I said shocked "CONNOR!" I ran to him and hugged him. "How you been?" I said as we pulled away "Good. Wow. Just look at you," he said chuckling, I felt my checks get warm. Let me tell you about Connor, we were good friends back in Chicago. Matt, Connor and I us to ride our bikes everywhere.

Connor a bit taller than me, good smile. Two dimples that you can hardly see, good hair, very friendly, a good styler and very fit. I would date him but Matt won't allow it. "Have you already seen Matt?" I asked "Yeah, he told me you would've been here," he smiled. I heard someone clear their trough "Will, this is my friend Connor. Connor this is my friend Will," I said "Hey nice meeting you," Connor said "You too," Will responded. "Well, we better get going, it was very nice seeing you here Connor," I hugged him. "See you later," he said and kissed my cheek I smiled and walked away with Will. "Who's this Connor character," Will smirked "Just an old friend," I said. He gave me the you-like-him face. "Okay okay. I us to like him back then but Matt said no. Then when I saw him again I was like zayum. That's a hot tamale," I said Will laughed. "So you like him?" Will questioned

I sigh "I don't know. I can't tell anymore, maybe he has a girlfriend and that" was the past. I don't know if I like him-" Will gave me the stop-talking look. I turned around and see David walking towards us with my stuff. "Dana said to bring you this," he handed me my bag and my phone. "Thanks," I said. "I'll put the bags in the car," Will offered. He took the bag and walked to the other side of the car. "Sammy. We should do a dance video," David said "Sure, when?" I asked. "I'll text you the details," he said.

I was home in my room and it was already 2 in the morning. I couldn't sleep, I then get a message from...

David.

Davidsters - You awake?

Me - Yeah why

Davidsters - do you want to go cruising around?

Me - Ar this time. Yeah sure

Davidsters - Okay. Meet me outside in 7 minutes

Me - M'kay

I slowly made my way downstairs to the door. "You are such a rebel," I said "So are you," he said. We got in his car and he drove out, "Where do you want to go?" He said "I don't know," I said, I really didn't know where "Want to go to the view?" He asks "The view?" I said confused "Yeah. Where you see the everything. The building, the street lights, I'll just take you there. It's really pretty," he said "M'kay. But we better get home before my mom wakes up," I said "Yeah same," he said. "What one thing you regret doing?" It got quiet. Besides the radio. "Nothing I guess and you," I said. "Nothing as well. Oh look where here," he said. I unbuckled my seat and opened the door. "Really?" He said "Sorry but you're still a gentleman," I said. He chuckled "Waw this is amazing. How come you guys never took me here?" I asked "Because we totally forgot," he said.

---------

Sorry I haven't updated.summer is here and will probably will have time to update most of the time comment and like and yeah. - IM5_Utah