Flash Back

-Sam's P.O.V-

I was on my way to my friends house. I knocked on her door, she answered. "SAMMY!" She said attacking me with a hug "KELS!" I said hugging her "Oh my gosh long time no talk. W-what have you been up to? Oh my gosh just look at you!" She said very as in very exited. I laughed. "Good seeing you too Kels, I've been here and there and look at you. You've grown. Last time I was taller than you. Now I'm just a little bit taller than you," I said. "Actually I'm taller than you," she said. "Noo," I said "You guys are the same height," I heard that familiar voice. "Well. Good seeing you too Alec," I said. "Last time I saw you, you were very quiet and never spoke up. What happened to you?" I joked "Ha. Ha. Very funny," he said. We hugged "Are you busy right now?" I said asked Kelsey. "Not really. I just got home. I saw this cute boy though," she said.

I smiled widely. "OMG REALLY WHO IS IT OMG!" I said. "Girls. Take it outside!" Alec said. We left the house and walked I guess we were going to my house. "I saw him at subway he was with my other friend and holy mother of perfection. He had a for body," she said. "What's his name?" I said. "His name is David Scarzone," my breathe hitched "What?" I said. "His name is David Scarzone gosh he is cute!" She said smiling. My heart was and is broken. "I-I know a David Scarzone," I said "really?" She said. "Yeah. How about tomorrow we go to the beach in the afternoon and I'll bring them along!" I said smiling. We didn't go to my house. We went to the park "Guess who I saw!" She said. "WHO!" I said "HINTER HAYES!" She basically yelled. "Well guess who I saw!" I said. "Who?" She questioned "JAKE MILLER!" I yelled as well. "WHAT!" She said "YES I SAW HIM LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO. WE EVEN TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER!" I said.

I knew she was jealous. "Well I got a picture with Hunter Hayes," oh. She's good. "Well guess who I'm gonna go see next week?" I said "Justin? Austin? Cody Simpson?" She said "Austin Mahone!" I said excitedly "W-what!" She said. "Yep and guess who's coming with me?" I said "Who? ME!" She said "Nope. I'm taking my friend Dana," I said. "If I knew you were here I would've told you!" I said. "It's okay," her voice sounded upset. I laughed "You really think I'm gonna take Dana. I knew you were coming. Your mom told my mom and she bought the tickets and oh my gosh you should've seen your face," I said laughing "You are so mean!" She said "Like if your not," I said.

We joke until it was late already. I walked with her to her house and from there I went home. I felt someone behind me, I turned around and no one was there I kept walking more until I turned around and hit them in the chest "Dana! W-what the hell! You could've just said my name so I wouldn't do that to you!" I said "A damn, you can hit hard," he said running his chest, I sigh "Come here," I said. When he came closer I rubbed his chest "There. It won't hurt anymore," I said "How?" He said. "My dad taught me a couple of years ago," I said. "So. Where were you?" He said crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Well mother I went to go hang out with my friend, and tomorrow I'm going to the beach. I was gonna ask my friends if they want to come, happy mom," I smirked "First of all young lady. In not your "mother" and second if all. What time are we going to the beach?" He asked. "Like 4 or probably 5 or 6 or maybe 7 in the after noon. I'll text you later for more details," I said.

I went Dana left and I went my own way. "MOM! I'm home," I yelled. "No need to tell. I'm right here," she said. I laughed and went running upstairs to my room. "Where were you young lady," David said. "My second mother who told me that, I went to hang out with my friend. And what are you doing in my room young man?" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. "I saw you get in your house," he said but then regretting saying it. "Wow. Stalker much?" I asked. I lied on my bed. "Yeah pretty much I am. You wake up at 9. Go to the bathroom. Change. Go downstairs and yeah," he said leaving me in shock. "Dude that's creepy!" I said. "Well. I have this bar on top of my bathroom door where I do my pull ups and your room is across my bathroom," he said. "Remind me to close my curtains," I said he laughed.

After David left. I went to the bathroom to shower. Memories came flooding

*Flash back (day of the movies)*

David was driving is back home, "That was a nice movie but the ending sucks," I said "I know. I guess these people don't know how to end a movie good," David said. "Did you have fun?" He questioned looking at me now and then. "I actually did and you?" I asked. "Yeah. I did," he said smiling. He parked in front of his house, he got out and then I did "Really? I was about to open the door for you," David said. "You don't have to, but you can walk me to my house," I said. We walked side by side to my house. This is gonna be like one if those romantic nights, "Thanks David I had fun tonight," I hugged him and he hugged back. He pulled away and this part is the movie part, I got lost in his eyes they are just waw

*End of dream flash back*

As the water hit me, I realise I was still in the shower. I got out and changed into my pjs I brushed my teeth. I charges my phone and lied on bed. Staring at the ceiling until I went back to my memory.

*Continuing from the night*

I was lost in his amazing eyes, I kissed him! He kissed back. It was like waw. I don't know how to explain just say waw. I pulled away and smiled he smiled too, "That was such a movie romance," I said. "I'm a cheesy person come on," his said making me laugh. "Night," I said "Night" and I went inside smiling.

*end of flash back*

I fell asleep without anything else on my mind besides that ni- Wait, am I starting to like David? I decided not to think about that and just sleep.

------------

Ooh. Is Sammy falling for David? Will David fall in love with Kelsey or Sammy? Like, comment and share. -IM5_Utah