Navy Peir

A/N - Please don't hate on me if I didn't choose you. It was pretty hard to pick. Before you go any deeper don't be upset.

------------

-Sam's P.O.V-

I was, scratch that I AM nervous as hell! I am meeting my dad. I have a zoo in my stomach that oh my god I just want to bail. "Come on don't be scared, we will all be there," David said "But I don't know if I should be happy that he's alive or mad because I almost died," I said. "Just don't think about it until you get there," he said "Yeah, we are almost there and I am already feeling nervous," I said "Just breathe," he said calm "Ha easy for you cause your not related to him," I sassed "Okay," he said putting his hands in surrender "Is that him?" Will said pointing to a guy around his early 40-ish. "I don't know," I shrugged "Stay here and I'll do ask," Gabe said "What's his name?" he questioned "Steven," I said. Gabe walked up to the guy as we on the other hand just hid by a bush. After a couple of minutes Gabe came back

"That's him alright," he said I don't know what was I doing but, my feet were taking me to him. "D-d-dad," it came more of a whisper "Sammy," he said, by know I had tears running down my face, we hugged it out "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I don't know what got into me, I should've told you I was still alive, did Matt come with you? Is he here what about your mother?" I pulled away from him "That's all you're going to say? about Matt and my mom, not a your alive or anything?" I tried to keep in low voice "I-I am so-," I cut him off "Why didn't YOU go over there, I flew here with my friends and all you ask is for for them? I could have been dead because of you," someone from behind me put their hands on my shoulder, he just stayed silent "I shouldn't of come," I mumbled "Please, I am so sorry, I am so glad you are still alive, I should have been looking for you and going up to Ben-," I cut him off once again "But intend you were here hiding, making me go threw all the pain, I couldn't go to sleep because I always thought you were dead, I would always be sad, I would always have dreams about the shooting, Ben kidnapped my friend, I had to trade him since he is in a band and his fans cared about him, I had to go to all that suffering and you didn't I missed two years already of my teenage life," everything was silent.

I regret yet don't regret it, it was true I went threw all that while he was living his life, I wasn't. I walked away, I didn't know if I regret walking away or not, I felt someones walking behind me but I took off running to who knows where. I stopped at the park, I walked to the field I didn't want to go to the park for people to see my puffy red eyes. I went and saw down by a tree, to get some shadow, I saw Kelsey and Cole coming up ahead "Sam," Cole said "Yeah?" I questioned "I know it's hard but, he's your dad, you can't be mad at him and can't blame him for everything," Kelsey said "I know, it's just that I could never be a normal teenager, my dad lied to everyone saying he was dead, I always thought it was my fault, he would always spend time with Matt and not with me, I told him I wanted a father and daughter day, I told him I wanted to go to the lake," I said "Yeah but Ben wanted the things that your dad has and Ben doesn't," Cole said "I know, I sounded like a bitch but I couldn't stop myself, you guys should've stopped me," I said "We would but your dad had to hear what you have to say," Cole said "He didn't ask that I was still alive, he only said sorry and asks for my mom and Matt" I cried once again.

We were at the hotel, my eyes still red and puffy, I didn't talk to the guys, I went straight to my room, I took a shower and changed into my undergarments and someone basketball shorts that I took from Matt and a tank top almond with my black socks. I went downstairs and everyone was there in silent "You guys don't have to be here babysitting me, go out there David I thought you were gonna go see your family members or friends, go because when we leave you will regret not going," I said "Okay, I am going," he said getting up grabbing his shoes and leaving the hotel, "What about you guys, what do you want to do?" I asked "We don't know, but we were thinking to go to Navy Peir," Gabe suggested "Lets go omg I love the Navy Peir!" I went running to my room picking out my jeans and changing. I grabbed my money and went out to the living room "OKAY LETS GO!!!" I yelled excitedly.

-Will's P.O.V-

After what just happened, Sam is already exited to go, how can she pull it all off? Is she taking pills? "Will, come on you turtle!" I heard Sam yell "Are you on drugs?" Kelsey question, thank gosh she asked "No, it's just that I really love the Navy Peir, oh and then we should go to the sears tower and take pictures!" she said taking a deep breathe. We got a taxi since Cole and I didn't want to go walking, Kelsey and Dana went with Sam in a taxi while Gabe, Cole and I went on another one "Something is up with her," Gabe said "Yeah, maybe bipolar," I said "I guess she just wants to put everything behind and have a good time with us," Cole suggested "Yeah, maybe," we all stayed silent, I wonder why some people call it the Willis Tower while other call it the Sears Tower. ooh... I know, because there's a sign called Sears Tower. I guess, oh god Will you're going to go crazy and probably stupid because you are talking to yourself.

My head hit the widow when we turned to the right "Sorry kid," I heard the driver say, I saw Gabe laughing, I should've gone with the girls, I blame Dana, oh Dana just watch your back, I should put his hand in water or put shaving cream on his hand and then tickle his nose, or change his contact numbers, yeah, good one Will, good one. We got out of the car making Cole pay, "Look there's the girls... And Dana," I said "Is Will being grumpy since Dana went with the girls," I tried to act natural "What, ha... No, I just- the guy turned the car hard making me hit my head on the window," I said, We met up with the girls and Dana, "Lets split up, yeah?" Kelsey suggested "We haven't even entered," Sam said, we all entered Dana, Gabe and Cole left leaving me with the girls, at least I won't be getting laughed at. "Come on Will," Kelsey and Sam were pulling on my arms to a direction "Let's go see.. Oh look there's gonna be a 4-D show at 4:25 WE have to go!" Sam said "Okay, we will go, but first lets go to the sea creatures," I said

------------

Okay so these are the people. I am so sorry if I didn't choose you

Congrats to :

Will - Kaylee311

Gabe - Nicki_Gorgeous56

Dana - Brooklyn Lee (Main character)

Cole - Tiffany Steczo (Don't know your wattpad)

David - Ouat_IM5

Like and comment. I read the comments and most of them make me laugh and smile.

IM5_Utah out ✌️