Last minute haunted house

"Sammy, will you be my girlfriend," we stopped dancing "David, we both know that I don't like dating my friends ex-" he mumbled something "I knew you were going to say that," he ran his fingers through his hair. "You didn't let me finish... as I was saying, but this time I will accept it." I said. "So does this mean yes?" I nod. "Yes," I said...
---------
It's been three months since David and I were official, we had our downs very bad, but we are helping each other, the about three weeks ago we told the fans we were together because they were getting suspicion. Kelsey and Dana are going strong, I am actually jealous of their relationship, halloween is almost coming up thats a good thing... In a couple of weeks... like three weeks, Cole found this beautiful girl name Cassidy, Gabe was already going out with this girl for a year and who knows how many months, and that leaves Will, no girl for Will, which I am pretty sad about.

We were all shopping for halloween consumes, Gabe being Gabe went for Batman and Robin. Gabe being Batman and Alex being Robin. Cole and Cassidy got the star wars one the Darth Vader and Stormtrooper, Will wants to be Ash from pokemon but he doesn't have anyone to be Pikachu. Kelsey wants to get the costume of Jack and Sally from the night before Christmas but Dana wants to get Repunzel and Flynn. David and I will be getting Curious George and the Yellow Hat man.

"We are getting Jack and Sally," Kelsey said "No we are getting Repunzel and Flynn." Dana argued back "Guys Dana is begin stubborn," Kelsey said "Okay, go put them on then we will see which one is better," Alex said "Okay," they both said before walking to the fitting room "First one will be Jack and Sally," Cassidy gave them the costumes and they disappeared into the fitting room. A couple of minutes later Dana walked out first then a couple of seconds later Kelsey came out, "I will take a picture and compare them," I said. "Okay now, try the other one Repunzel and Flynn. Shocker that Dana wants to be that," we laughed at what Cassidy just said. Minutes passed they both came out. "Picture," I said and took it a picture and we compared them. "Sorry, Kelsey, but Repunzel and Flynn won," Gabe said "Well, well, well, if it isn't IM5," there stood a blonde boy. "Yo Dalton," It's that boy who use to be in IM5! "Alex, Cassidy nice seeing you again girls again," they hugged and smiled "Kelsey and Sam, you two are prettier than in pictures," we said our hi's

We talked and Dalton also agreed on Repunzel and Flynn. He left a while and we all bought out costumes "This is going to be great," I cheered "Yes, I am so excited for this," Dana gushed. We left the store. "Can we talk?" Daivd said from behind me "Sure, what is it?" I was nervous, I hate it I really really hate it when they say Can we talk, we have to talk or anything like that. "Don't worry it's nothing bad," he laughed. We got in the car and drove to who knows where he wants to talk. "We'll go out for pizza," he said "Mmh, Pizza," I said. We drove singing to 'She looks so perfect' by the four hot guys, 5 Seconds of Summer. "Zayum, those guys are very hot," I said. "Waw, keep it to yourself," David said "Are you jealous?" I smirked "Ha, Ha, Ha... No... Just a bit," he mumbled the last part, "So can you tell me what do you need to talk about?" I questioned "No, not yet," my phone started to ring. 'Kelsios' answering and putting it on speaker

"This is Sam, sorry I could't answer the phone, leave a message after the beep" I said

"GOD DAMN IT SAM! ANSWER YOUR PHONE! I NEED TO TELL YOU SERIOUS SHIT RIGHT NOW! I AM SO EXCITED! OMG CALL ME BACK!" she spoke. "What is it!" I said "OH MY GOSH, SAM DON'T DO THAT SHIT! Wait, do you have me on speaker?" she said "Yes ma'am, why?" I asked "Dana gave me a promise ring," we squealed together, "Omg, when I get back you need to tell me ALL the details!" I said "Yes I will, bye David later Sammy," before she hung up.

David parked into the parking lot and we both got out, "Pizza Hut my fifth home," I said "Fifth?" David was shocked "Yeah, my actual home is one, starbucks is my second, taco bell is my third, chipotle is my fourth and pizza hut is my fifth," I sounded like a typical white girl. "It's Will's fault I love chipotle, Dana's fault I love Starbucks, Cole's fault I love taco bell and I just love pizza," I said "You are weird," he said. We order the pizza and waited at the booth. "So are you going to tell me now?" he said "Hmm, but please don't be upset," he said "David you are starting to get me worried," I said "Okay, umm. We are flying to London in a couple of days," he said. "No way! Really congrats!" I stood up and he stood up I hugged him. "You guys are getting more and more famous," I said "Yeah and I was wondering if you would like to come with us," David looked at me "David, I- I don't think I can, I don't think my mom would let me fly across the Atlantic Ocean, just across a couple of states," I said.

David parked in front of his house. It wasn't dark. The sun was just setting down, David walked me home, "I'll see you tomorrow, I want to take you out for breakfast," he kissed my temple "Okay, and I will ask my mom if I can, if not then we will try long distance," I said "Alright, night Sam," we said our laters. "I'm home," I said "Good, now help mom decorate the house," Matt was petting Brownie. "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom," I got a brilliant idea "What is it!" she said annoyed "We, should make a haunted house," I said. "I don't know," she said "At the last minute," I nod my head fast. "I'll tell the boys to spread it around, put up flyers and stuff, we can get some of your employees to help," I smiled "I'll see about it, now lets go put up weird things outside," we started to put random things outside. I put the yellow tape on left side of the front yard. "I'll be right back, I'll go talk to my employees about it," she drove off.

"MATT!" I ran inside. "What!" he said "Call Connor and your other friends and tell them that if they can help us put up a scary haunted house I'll tell my friends," I said. I did a group chat with David, Cole, Dana, Will Gabe, Grayson, Kelsey, Ricky, Costa, Brenda, Jefferson, Alex, Sara, Chris and Jared, Cassidy, and Alex Gabe's gf. They all said yes and Will said he would tell Todrick and his people. I am hopping it would start at the 19th and end on the 27th, I wouldn't want it to land on a halloween, I want candy. I went back outside and started to put a pile of leaves where the tape was, I was truing to go for a person being buried there, but it was somewhat successful and a fail. "Is that suppose to be a person?" I looked up "No David, It's suppose to look like an alien," I sarcastically said "Sassy, the stomach is too wide," he said. he started to help me. "Thanks," I mumbled "Your welcome," he smiled. "So are you for sure we are doing this," I nod my head. "My mom went to the building and will ask some of her employee's to help, I think we will need a lot of people," I said. David was about to speak when my phone started to ring. "It's my mom, hope she has good news" he smiled and answered the phone "Hey mom, good or bad?" I asked "Okay," she said "Nice answer, I guess." David started to throw leaves at me. "Okay so most of my employees said yes, and I already got the building," I smiled widely bad idea because David threw a leaf in my mouth.

He bursts out laughing "Okay, where at," I asked "I'll send you the street," she hanged up on me "Well bye to you too," I said. "What?" she asked "She got a place and she is going to send me the address, so can we go check it out?" I asked. he nods. "Okay meet me here in a minute," I said he went to his house to get his keys and I went to tell Matt I was going to go see the place. My mom sent me the address and put it on the GPS.

We got to the place and it was amazing. It looks like a castle, there's a gate to get inside, a place to get the tickets "Wow, this is big," David said. "Lets go inside," I said "Okay," we walked inside hand in hand. "So, here is defiantly the line, have like at least four people go in at a time, then in here we can lead here, have at least three people here at the beginning, then have two people scare them here, I need Todrick to help out here right now, then have some pop outs here," I said "I'll call him and see if he's available," I let go of his hand and started to wander around more, "SAM!" I heard David yell me name "I'M HERE!" I yelled, I hid by a wall, I saw him pass and scared him "Shit, Sam, you scared me," he said holding his chest, I laughed "Sorry, had the temptation, so what did he say?" I asked "He's actually available, and he's close by," he said

Todrick was with a couple of people, we started to plan things out already, I texted my mom if she can have one of her employees do a website, and to post it then to send me the link so I can share it. We started to sort things out and then for tomorrow I told everyone to come down and to start building it, We need a lot of people, security, people that can be outside, people that can help other people with cars park, the ticket booth, omg this is going to be fun.

---------

If you like this chapter like and comment

IM5_Utah