Telling about me

I chucked. "I live there," I pointed to the right side. "My new neighbor," David said, "Tell us about you girly?" the one who looks Asian said. "I don't know you, an you want me to give out information of me?" I joked "That's Gabe, Will, Dana and Cole," David said. "Okay good enough, well, I am originally from Chicago. I love soccer, I also love to dance, but not the ballet crap, I love to dance to hip-hop and I am 17 years old," I said "We are going to be good friends!" Will said excitedly. We talked more and got to know each other more. I am really going to enjoy this. Hot boys I will be hanging out with, new life. I am very exited for this, my phone started to buzz. "It's my mom," I said. "Hey how are you?" I asked. "Good, where are you? You were suppose to be home two hours ago" she said calmly. I checked the time. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I'll be home in a bit," I said.

The boys looked shocked. "Bye," she said and hanging up. "I have to go boys," I said. "Can't you stay for a bit more?" Gabe said. "No, sorry I was suppose to be home two hours ago," I said. "Do you want us to take you home to explain to your parents why you are home late?" David said. "No it's fine," I said. I hugged the boys and left. I walked home the sun set looks amazing, I took my pone out and took it a picture. I went running inside "MOM! I'M HOME!" I yelled. "Mom's mad at you!" my older brother Matt said. "She's not, she called me and she sounded calm," I said. "Sweetie," I heard my mom call me form the kitchen. I made my way to the kitchen "I made your favorite," she said. But there was something wrong going on. "What's wrong," I asked. She gave me a paper and hugged me. "I am so sorry sweetie," she said and left.

----------

Until next time. Comment and like :)
IM5_Utah