Pinky promise

- Recap ; I sat next to him, "Wait, what did Travis do to you?" I questioned. "I'll tell you what actually happens, he too Kelsey a lie, and because I never told her I had anger issues," he said "He told her a lie, Travis told her a lie and she believed him," a tear rolled down his face "Tell me your side of the story," I said

-------

(Still Sam's P.O.V)

"If you see him and tells you I killed someone it's all a lie, we were friends back then, he always like to mess around this girl I forgot her name, she was a nice girl, we went to her house to scare her because it was almost halloween and Travis said to scare her since her parents work really late, so when we were outside her house, we had mask and gloves, there was these other guys with us umm, Joseph and Richard. I didn't want to but I didn't want to be a whip, I just stayed back, while Travis was tapping, Joseph and Richard were playing with the house lights I told him and I still remember 'Can you at least leave the lights on' but Travis got mad at me and hit me 'Listen, we are going to finish this' I didn't understand him and I hate when he hit me so, I went behind him and saw the girl getting something and then the door bell rung, making her jump and she fell back hitting herself on the isle top, I grabbed Travis and told him 'Why did you plan this, you freaked killed her! She's dead and it's all your fault' I punched him in the face. The next day we had an assembly and they talked about the girl, after school I went up to Travis and he seemed normal like he didn't care, I yelled at him and we got in a fight, then I started to lose my temper. My mom and dad took me to therapy and so far I am doing well," he sigh, I guess he finished.

He started to cry, never seen David like this, and I am shocked, Travis being a total ass, "David," I said, he had his hands on his face "David look at me," I said pulling his arms away, "David, we will get threw this, I pinky promise," I held my pinky, his pinky was wrapped around my picky. He chuckled "Can't believe you still do pinky promises," he said "Yeah I still do," i said. "I'm not kidding David, we will get threw this," I said. "Thanks, I think I can trust you more than the others," he said "Yeah, I can't trust Will anymore," I said David kept staring at me "What?" he just half smiled "You should become a consoler or something," he said "Why so?" I questioned "Because, you give good advise, you can keep a secret, and you actually do listen and try hard," he said.

We stayed in silence, "I never thought of that," I said "Why didn't you sleep on the air plane?" he asked "Just thinking," I said "About your dad," he said "Yeah, I don't know if I did the right thing," I said "I think you did," he said i looked at my lap playing with my bracelet, "Look at me," I looked at him "You did the right thing," his big brown eyes, that look like a puppy dogs eyes. "You have adorable eyes," I said "I get that a lot," he said. We just started at each oner, next thing you know, we are kissing, I kissed back, it felt right but wrong. I pulled back "I'm sorry I can't do this," I said getting up and going to the kitchen "Is it because you don't go out with your friends ex?" he questioned "Yeah and because you guys just broke up," I sigh "I realize when I was going out with her, that I actually had and still feeling for you," he said I walked back to the living room before I get shoved to the wall, my hands above my head, "Da-," his lips crashed into mine "Kelsey has started to get feeling for Dana when we were in North Carolina" he said out of breathe.

I stood there blank "I'll see you later," he said before leaving. I felt my lips swollen, I am so lost right now, I went up to my room closing th door behind me, I closed my window curtains and locked the window. I opened my closet, but started to hear scratching from my room door, I opened the door and let Brownie in," I went in my closet with Brownie "I don't know what to do Brownie," I said scratching the top of his head "Everything is just too hard, it's too spicy" I said. I went on my phone and decided to tweet

@SamClarke - This world is too hard, too spicy.

I started people worried "SAMMY!" I heard my name being called, I got up and left my closet and then y room "Yeah?" I question "We are home, as in Connor and I," I went downstairs "CONNOR!" I yelled attacking him with a hug "I missed you!" I said "Missed you too Samikins," he said "And who is this cutie one here," I stepped back and looked at Brownie "That's my pug Brownie," I said "Were you hungry?" he said "Well, when I was kidnaped Ben gave it to me and yeah," I didn't want to bring up memories "Oh, well at least you're back and safe," he said "Yeah not quite," I said "What do you mean?" Matt said "They still haven't gotten Ben and some of us might be in danger," I said "so, how'd it go with dad?" he asked "Well, I kind of let my mouth say all the things and then he came to the hotel he got on his knees and i forgave him... I met 5 Seconds of Summer" I squealed "5 Seconds of what?" a confused Connor said "Its 5 Seconds of Summer, a band that she's obsess with," Matt answered "Yeah and they might come to the building to try mom's food," I was fingerling more.

-Cole's P.O.V-

Dana went to drop off Kelsey at home, the guys and I were about to do a mashup in one of the rooms in David's house, Dana came in "I'm here and it's raining pretty hard," Dana said fixing his snapback "Hope the light doesn't go out," Dana, David's mom said, "SO what are we mashing up?" Gabe said "How abo-" there was a nock on the door, "How about we just do out songs, since we still don't know what-," I was cut off "It's for you," David's mom pointed at David "Do you know her?" Gabe said "She looks like a slut ring a bell," she said. We followed Dana to the living room "Sarah," we all said, oh no. 17 years old 5'7, brown hair, brown eyes, a shit load of make up, fake tan, very as in very short shorts, a 'Young Wild & Free' crop top and black high heels but don't forget about her fake smile, that horrible perfume that makes my head hurt and her disgusting attitude. "I'll be in the room," David's mom went upstairs.

"My boys I missed you all so much," she said with her high pitch voice "David baby, I missed you," she said pouting, "What are you doing here?" Dana said "I can't come and visit my boys?" she said "We are busy right now," Gabe said "No one really want you here," Dana said "Awh, is Dana upset he can't get s girl yet?" she said squishing his cheeks "Yeah, I think you should leave," Will said "Will trying to be strong? Impressive, well I just came here to say hi and I will see you guys later," said kissing my cheek, I made a disgusting face when her lips touched my cheek. "Bye Sarah, before you make more things-" David was cut off "I'm leaving babe, don't get your panties on a twist," she said and left, she ran to her car as the rain was getting to her, "I hate her so much," Dana said "David do you have alcohol, the one that takes-" I was cut off "Yeah, in my room bathroom" he said "Hurry before the poison gets to you," Gabe joked

Call us mean but she used David for fame, she wanted David to buy her everything, she even cheated on him, I don't know why she even came by, she knows we don't like her, even David's parent's don't like her. She was first nice and stuff but then she became a huge bossing bitch. After Dana and I washed and put the disinfecting liquid rubbing it on my cheek even though the smell is strong. "Hope she didn't put acid on her lipstick," Dana joked. I chuckled before we went downstairs.

--------

I'm really sorry for the late update, here it is. Hope you like it like and comment.

IM5_Utah