Frozen

My mom went home, leaving me with chiefs, and six other boys. "I'm going with mom,call me if you want me to pick you up," Matt left with Connor, poor Connor won't taste the good food. My mom left her recipe here and the chiefs are the best here. The guys were eating enjoying, they made me smile and laugh. They had to go since they had an hour of break but they took more than just an hour. They were about to leave when the door went die open. "Sam we heard what happen," Dana, Cole, Will, Gabe and David bursted threw the doors, "It's 5 Seconds of Summer again," Will said "Yeah, they are in a rush out, they had to be at the studio about two hours ago," I said.

We were eating the left overs, "Well, the other band was here, I got a phone call. It was Ben, he had my dad, in the building. Lets just say Ben shot my dad, my dad fell off the building, Ben got shot," I said. Their mouths were wide open.. My phone started to ring. It was Matt, "Hello," I said "Mom won't eat, and she won't open the door," I heard him sigh through the phone "I'm on my way," I said "Guys did you came on car or taxi?" I asked "We came on car," Cole answered "Can you take me home please,"

We all piled in Cole's car. Trying to be fast but keeping it on speed limit, my left leg was shaking. "It's going to be okay," David whispered "I hope so," I mumbled. Cole parked in front of my house and I pushed Will out of the car "Sorry Will," I said before running inside the house. I knocked on my moms door. "Mom, please open the door," I said. I heard nothing "Have you tried knocking the door down?" I asked Matt "No," Connor answered. "I think I can knock it down," David said. We all stepped back and let David do his wok. The door bell rung "I'll get it," Dana said and left. David broke the handle and we a lll rushed in.

She was just crying in bed, it broke my heart so bad. "Mommy, please we are going to get through this," I said as he embraced me with a hug "You still have us," Matt came on the other side. "And you have us," I heard Will say, "We'll let you rest," I said "I'll call tomorrow to fix the door," We all looked at David, shade of pink formed in his face of embarrassment. We left my mom to sleep going downstairs to see Dana and kelsey talking, "Let's watch a movie," I said "FROZEN!" I yelled. I put the movie in, we moved the coffee table aside, we put blankets and pillows on the floor.

Dana, David, Cole, Gabe and Will were singing along while we laugh. The movie was done and we had nothing to do, a smile crept on my face, I got up and went to get water from the sink, when I came back I doped my finger in the water and went behind Connor, "ACHOO" I flickered the water in his back "Ew, really?" he said "Sorry, I think I am getting sick," I said and did it again "That's disgusting Sam," he said, I couldn't help but laugh "It's water... Don't get your panties on a twist," I said "You are so annoying," Matt said "I know," I said, I left the cup in the sink and went back to the living room "Let's play, UNO," everyone whined "We always play that game and we all know you are good at it," Will said "Wait, Sam's good at UNO?" Connor said "Yep, we grew up playing it, so that's her favorite game to play," Matt said "I would want a competition," Connor said. 'Puh-leese, Connor I can win you," I said "Well, go get it, while I put popcorn," Kelsey said.

-------

I actually grew up playing UNO and I'm actually good at it.

If you like this vote and comment.

IM5_Utah out ✌️