The application

I stood there shocked and amazed! I went back inside and searched their band. IM5Band. I clicked on twitter and followed their band and each one of them. I looked at the time, one in the morning. I looked out the window and the room across from mine, the lights were off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. It felt like a couple of minutes because I then heard my alarm go off. I rolled out of my bed, bad decision. I fell off the bed, never again. I got up and went to my closet. I took out my red shirt, my skinny jeans and my black vans. I am not going to impress no one. When I go to my bathroom my hair was puffy. I changed and bushed my tangled hair. I put it in a pony tail, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I left my room and went to my brothers room. He was still sleeping. "Matt," I said he didn't answer me.

I got closer to him. "Matt," I shook him he didn't answer. I jumped on his bed. "What!" he said annoyed. "Get ready," I said. "Give me ten minutes to get read," he said. "M'kay," I said leaving his room. I went downstairs I grabbed a paper from that was by the television.

'Dear mummy, we as in Matt and I went to get breakfast with he boys that I met yesterday. They are our new neighbours. Sincerely Sammy and Matt xoxo'

I set it on the counter in the kitchen and went to the living room, there was a knock. I opened it and there stood the boys. "Ready?" they all said unison. "Come in my brother is just getting ready," I said. "Here," Will handed me a paper. "What is it?" I questioned. "A surprise," Cole said. I opened it "An applicant for a job?" I ask confused. "No you silly goose," Will said.

I opened the paper, it's a sigh up sheet for dancing. "What's the catch?" I questioned. "To hang out with us all the time," David said. "Guys, I have to hang out with girls my age" I said. "You will," Cole said. "Matt lets go," I said. "Okay, are we going walking or something?" Matt questioned. "Car," David said. "Okay, I am taking my car, and Cole is taking his car," David said spinning his keys around his finger. "I'll go with Cole," Will said. "Same," Gabe said. "I'll go with David," Dana said. "I'm going with Cole, I trust you with those guys Sammy," I nod. I sat in the front and Dana sat in the back. "How come she sit in the front?" Dana whined. "Because she's a girl and she's older than you" David said. "You're defending her cause you like her," Dana said out of the blue. "You can't like someone who you just met," David said. "You-," I cut Dana off. "Are we leaving?" I said.

------------

Like, comment and share. Last update of the day. Tomorrow I'll update if I can. -  IM5_Utah