White knuckles

I went upstairs and to the bathroom. I looked at my knuckle and it was white, did Will seem my knuckle? Do I like Sam? I opened the water and splashed water on my face. I looked at the mirror. What am I suppose to do? You can't just fall in love with someone in less than two days this isn't like Romeo and Juliet. Just have to wait. There was a knock making me just, "David?" I heard Will said. "Yeah?" I said. "Are you okay?" he said. "Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine," I said. I opened the bathroom door and see Will there. "Are you sure, you've been in the bathroom for 10 minutes," he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, Sam said to do down there to get your ice cream before it melts, so tell me David what happened down there?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I said trying to seem innocent without acting like someone who was guilty who was trying to act innocent.

I was about to tell him David and Will!" thank god. I went downstairs leaving Will upstairs. "Cooked ice cream?" I asked. "How'd you know?" she said. "That's my second favorite dessert," I said. "Dana helped me," she said smiling. That hurt like if I got punched in the stomach. "Shocker that you didn't burn anything," I said. "She did most of the job," Dana said smiling. "It's good," Gabe said. "Where's Cole?" I asked. "He had to go pick up his mom from work," Will said. "It's getting late and my mom won't be happy that I spend to much time out if the house," Dana said. "do you guys need a ride home?" He offered. "Yeah," Will and Gabe said. "Thanks for the food. Hopefully we can hang out later," Gabe said.

Once they left. It was only Matt, Sammy and I. "I'll help you wash the dishes," I said and went to the kitchen. "You don't have to. I can do it," Sammy said. "Well Sammy, you've done enough for today," I said. I started to wash the small cups, "At least let me dry them," she whined. "You are such a whiner," I said chuckling "Pleasuh," she begged "Okay okay fine," I gave up. I washed the dishes and she dried them putting them in their place. The sink was filled with bubbles Sammy decided to blow making the fly everywhere and some bubbles got on me. "Oh. It's on," I grabbed bubbles and blew them on her face. "I didn't do that to you!" She said "It was the same thing what you did," I said. "Hey look," I heard Matt say.

Sammy and I turned around and there was Matt holding his phone. He then left as in left the house "You better clean yourself because you have a bit of something here," I put bubbles on her head. "David, you are such an ass," Sammy said. "Hurtful," I said "Good. Now I have to shower and you also got something... There," she put bubbles on me and on my face. "I'll need to shower for this. Thanks a lot," I said. "Your welcome Honey Boo-Boo," she said and went running upstairs. I left the house and went to my house "David honey- what happen to you?" My mom asked. "Got in a bubble fight with this girl," I said chuckling. "Is it your girlfriend?" She questioned. "No, I just met her and she's put neighbour," I said.

She gave me the eye. As of she knew I was hiding something. "Something tells me your not telling me the whole story," she said. "I don't know if I like her and Dana seems like if he likes her and I'm taking her out to the movies tomorrow night," I said "Ooh. My baby is going on a date," she said and attacked me with a hug and kissed my cheek. "Mom," I whined, this is so embarrassing even though there's no one around. I heard barking coming down the stairs "Hey DJ," I said picking him up "I thought you were going to shower," my mom reminds me "Oh yeah," I put DJ down and went to my room to shower. I took a shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. When I got out of the bathroom I see someone.

-----------

Before I go to sleep. I want to update. Who could this person be? Stay tune follow me if you aren't and don't forget to like and comment yeah bye-bye - IM5_Utah