Crazy events in one room

We talked about the random thing, "But like why would you buy a shark, it will then disappear it could end up in another place, it could even get killed," Will said. "But it can also get use to you and Will not eat you," Gabe said. I was changing the towel on Sammy's forehead. "Way are we even on this subject, we were first on traveling and now on buying a shark," Kelsey said. "When you hang out with them a lot you just talk about the random things ever," Sammy said. "Is little Dana taking care of little Sammy?" Oh my god, "Well no one is changing her towel from her forehead and that can be bad," I said. They all gave me a weird look, Cole and Gabe were laughing their asses off. I rubbed my temple, this is embarrassing. "Let's watch a movie," Sammy said "What movie?" David said. "21 JUMP STREET!" Kelsey and Sammy yelled at the same time, "You're gonna hurt yourself," I said. The door opened a girl came in "Well hello there Samantha," she said. She had black hair, you could see the split ends, and a lot if make up on her face. "Uh, Tracey, what are you doing here?" Sammy said. "Your mom told my mom that you got sick," Tracey smiling.

She was making her way towards me, "Who is this fella you got here Sam?" She said staring me from head to toe, "Hey cutie, I'm Tracey. What's your name?" She said "Alex," I said, "Do you have a girlfriend Alex?" She twirled her finger on my chest. "No, don't have time for one," I said and moved away from her. "What are you actually doing here?" Sammy said. "I flew all the way here to visit you," Tracey said. "We aren't friends," y spat, never seen this side of her. Besides the acting but I don't think that counts, "Okay, hope you feel better," she looked at every single one of us. Sadness in her eyes I felt bad now, when she left we all looked at Sammy "What?" She said flipping her towel. "That was a bit hard. Don't you think?" Gabe said. "Yeah, but she's not my friend, she betrayed me," she said. We all stayed quiet, no one spoke.

The door bursted open "What happened?" She said "She's not my friend," Sammy said putting the towel on the water "She betrayed me," her mom sighed and left. "I'm tired," Sammy announced. "You're welcome to stay just be quiet," she said and lied down. "Let's play UNO," Will said holding a stack of UNO cards. "Ready to lose people?" Kelsey said. "Nah, the question is are YOU ready to lose?" I said "It's on Vaughns," she said. Cole shuffled the deck of cards. He gave is each seven cards and David went first.

Cole has 3 cards, David has 2 cards, Kelsey has 1 card, Will has 5 cards, Gabe has 3 and I have 1. It's David's turn and Kelsey might win. I AM NOT READY TO LOSE! "I WIN!" She yells. But we all shush her down, "Sorry," she said. She did a dance move, I guess it's her victory dance. I heard sobbing, I guess I'm just going crazy, it continued "Do you heard that?" We all got quiet to hear sobbing, I got up and went to Sammy, she was crying I went up to her "Sammy, Sammy wake up," I whispered. Her eyes opened "Its my fault I should've stopped them I had the chance to stopped them," she started to say the a lot of words fast "Sammy breathe okay, just breathe," I caressed her cheek "can you guys leave us a lone for a minute," I looked behind me, they all nod and left the room, I heard the footsteps fade away. "You okay?" I asked turning back to her "I-I don't know," she mumbled.

--------------

Sorry I haven't updated. I'll update tomorrow, stay tune, like and comment - IM5_Utah