The room across from mine

I pressed mute and laughed hysterically. I heard him sigh and hang up. I quickly called back "Look who finally decide to answer," he said. "I did answer you do not recognize my voice? And you hanged up before I could answer you" I said. "You are so weird," I said. "I got it from you guys," I said I went out to my balcony. I guess it is David's room. "Are you listening to me?" Ricky yelled. "No, I blinked out." I said. "We are going to go visit you, just us friends, all your homies," Ricky said "Really? "I said. Turning away from the room across from me. "Yeah we are," I heard Steph yell." I love you guys so much" I said. "No, You have to tell us When we get there! Your mom gave my mom your address and you can tell us how much you love us!" Ricky said. "Now you're weird," I said. "Cause I got it from you" Ricky said.

We Talked for a long time. "No, it was when we got locked inside the school, we had to go all the way to the top Because the gym was our only way out." I said. "Then we went to MickeyD's at night, we just ate outside," Alexandria said. "Guy's I have to go. I need to sleep, see you guys when ever you come," I said. "Bye love you!" They all yelled. "Love you guys too," I said. When I got up I hanged up form the floor form the balcony. I plugged my phone and went to sleep. But I could not sleep. David was on my mind for some reason. Got up form bed and back outside. His lights were still on. I could see, Spiderman posters, and a spiderman bed. I chuckled to myself. I am a fan of spiderman but not that hard fan base. I see someone pass, wait it's not someone ... It's David ... Holy mother of his. He is BUFF!!

---------

I'll update later on. Comment and like :) - IM5_Utah