Movie night

-Kelsey's P.O.V-

I was home and very bored, Grayson is still sleeping, it's already 10 in the morning and I have no idea what to do, David sent me a picture of the guys sleeping outside the hotel, he said not to post it because Jill can see it and will get mad. I thought about yesterday, the movie was hilarious, the popcorn was terrible like no joke, it had a funny taste, "Boo!" I yelled in horror "You're such an ass!" I said "Thank you madam," he said as we walked to the kitchen "So we, yes I said we as in Matt, Sam and you are going to have a sibling day," Grayson said "Lol dude you okay, you on drugs or something, do you have a fever?" I asked "I'm for reals Kels. You're always on your phone texting away and we are not going to use our phones, we are going to the water park," he said

"Why can't we do this tomorrow, we are always hanging out, I need time with my friend, you hang out with Matt," I said "Okay, okay. Fine with me," he said and walked away. Damn, What crawled up his butt and rot? I heard the door open and close, "Wassup Kelsios," Oh Sammy, "Sammy," I said. "Your brother left smiling," she said "Really, because he was in a pissy mood," I said "I don't know man but like he got inside Matt's car and they started to yell and stuff and shoom they were off so quick," she said "Stupid Grayson. He said that we were gonna hang out and I'm tired of hanging out with him like I need a break from you," I said "What do you want to do?" Sammy asked "I don't know. I don't want to go nowhere," she said "Yea same. Let's watch movies," I said.

Sammy started to pick movies "Any day now," I said "You have a lot of movies okay. How 'bout one missed call?" She said "Haven't seen that movie in such a long time!" I said "Put it. I'll get the junk food," I went running back to the kitchen. Popcorn, lemon water and other snacks. "Hurry Kels!" I heard her yell. "I would have if you would've help me!" I said. A couple of minutes later the popcorn was done and Sam came in. "You finally decide to come," I said. "I went to the bathroom woman," she said. "Oh. Well you can take the drinks," I said.

She took the drinks and left, I grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave and poured them on a black medium bowl, "What else?" Sammy said coming back to the kitchen "Don't forget the hot sauce man," she said "How can I forget dude. That's like my life," I said "Mkay. Well I'm taking the snacks woman" She took the purple bowl that had all the snacks, I grabbed the hot sauce and went to the living room with the bowl filled with popcorn and with the hot sauce.

----------

Here it is. Stay tune for more. Like and comment. - IM5_Utah