Forgot to take the pills

-David P.O.V-

I woke up instantly going to my clothes to pick up what to wear, black shorts, white tank top, black socks. I got a message from Cole

'David, as Kelsey if she can go check the dog'

I put my phone down and took a shower. I was going downstairs "Kelsey hav- What the hell are you doing here," I see Travis, anger built up on me "He came to ask for Sam," Kelsey said "You better get out before I kick you out," I said threw my teeth. Travis said bye and left the hotel "Why are you being rude?" Kelsey said following behind me to the kitchen "It's just him?" I simply said trying to calm down "He doesn't seem like a bad person-" he doesn't? "Everything is his fault," I clenched my hand into a fist "David calm down and get a grip, let go of the past!" she yelled back "I WONT BECAUSE HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!" I yelled loud and cleared. I saw fear in her eyes. "THEN WHAT DID HE DO?!" she yelled "ITS BETTER IF YOU DONT KNOW," I relaxed my hands. "You are so complicated, if you won't tell me? What did he ever do to you guys?!" Kelsey calmed down, I stayed silent. "Fine," she walked out if the kitchen probably left the hotel. I put my hands on my face, "SHIT!" I yelled, realizing I didn't took my pills.

I went to my room and grabbed the bottle taking two pills, I went to the bathroom and swallowed the pills along with the water from the sink, I lied back on bed, I can't do this anymore, what if I hurt Kelsey, I close my eyes, probably going to sleep more for a while. my head shot up THE DOG, I got up and headed out, their room was locked. Great, I went down to the lobby and got in the rent car, I drove to the hospital. It took me a couple of minutes to get there, I parked the car and got out, I headed inside the hospital to see the Dana, Will, Gabe, Daniela and Zyler. "Hey where were you?" Gabe asked, "Home," I said "Where's Kelsey and Cole?" I asked. "They went to go see Sam. Matt and Erica are with them," Dana answered. "I forgot to take my pills," I said. "WHAT?!" the guys yelled besides Zyler and Daniela. They looked confused. "Travis, he came to the hotel," I said. "What did he do?" Gabe asked. "He said he asked for Sam," I said, "I need to explain everything to Kelsey before he invents something stupid and she believes him," I said. "His fault I became who I am," I said. "Okay, calm down, go take a walk we will talk to Kelsey to meet you in the cafeteria," Dana suggested. "Just give her time maybe Cole is explaining somethings to her," Will said. "I'll be at the cafeteria," I go up and left.

-Travis' P.O.V-

I left Kelsey in her hotel room, just wait until she got out, I know David was losing it and I waited for a couple of minutes and there she was. I want everyone to go against him. "Hey, Kelsey," I called out but she didn't turn around "Kelsey you okay?" I said going next to her, "Please, just leave me alone," she said "Do you want me to explain what happen between them and I," I said trying to think fast of a believable story "Lets go sit down, I'll say everything and the truth," I said "Okay," she said as we walked to a bench I let out a sigh "A couple years back I was very good friend with David and I had a good friendship until this girl killed herself because David and I would talk to her and she was very nice. One night these other two guys, David and I went to scare her, her parents weren't home. I don't remember what she was doing until I saw her cry and opening a cabin taking out a white bottle, the next thing I saw was her falling and hitting herself hard on the kitchen counter, blood already forming, she took pills, she was scared, David started to freak out he told me 'Why did you plan this! You killed her!' The next day at school I went up to David telling how it wasn't my fault, he wanted to come, I didn't, they dragged me on doing this, we fought in school, my family moved. I became friends with Dana, Cole, Will, Dalton and Gabe. Dalton left the band and then figured David joined he turned my friends against me, I will tell you did this, David has anger issues at times, he would always put it up on me, always blames me for her death, but so far he's keeping his anger issues away," I finish trying to make it believable "Just be careful with David, I better get going. I will go see Sam later," I said as we stood up. "Alright. I better get going as well," I walked to my friends house.

My plan is working good so far, hope no one ruins it, I highly doubt Kelsey will believe David, like look at me, I am gorgeous, David... Just isn't, "Travis," I looked up, "Hey, Shawn, long time no see," I said. "So tell me, whats going on with David?" he asked. "His anger issues took over, I told Kelsey what happen back then, but twisted a few details," I said as he passed me a cold water. "Now tell me who are these new characters," Shawn said. "Sam is Erica Clarke's daughter who Jake's uncle took," I said, "Who? Alex, Bobby, Steve, the bull, Tom, Ted,Fabian?" he rambled all his uncles name. "No, the scorpion," I whispered, Shawn's eyes got wide "Him?" He whispered "Yes the scorpion, he wants what Sam's father had and he didn't," I said. the scorpion is another name for ben, he is filled with venom. "Ben killed Samantha's father, I think he already put venom in her," Shawn said. "Well no one survives the scorpion, leaves no clues behind," I said "She's not going to survive," he said "I think so too," I agreed with him.

---------------

Here is this chapter. Not long but still something. Stay tune for more leave a comment, vote and share it. - IM5_Utah