Running from fans

We went to the food court and just talked. We heard a girl yell. "Oh no," Dana said. "We all have to leave!" Gabe said. We got up and left running outside. "Where now?" I Brenda said. We were in the back of the mall. I sent a message to Matt telling him to pick us up because we were about to get mobbed "I texted my brother," I said. I then get a phone call "It's Matt," I said. "We are behind the mall," I said. A couple of minutes later we see a car approach. "We left the cars at the parking lots," Dana said. "I'll give Dana and Cole a ride to their cars and be back," Matt said. They left and we stayed there. Brenda, Alex and Steph were laughing and squealing, they kept looking at me. I looked back and saw David there. Of course. "Hey Sammy, can I talk to you for a minute?" David said. "Sure," I heard laughter from the girls. I rolled my eyes.

We walked a bit further away from the group. "What did Travis told you?" he said. "Nothing, we talked for a while in the studio while you guys were talking with Jill," I said. "You are lying," he said. "I'm not," I said. I looked at him in the eyes. "We talked and he just told me that fans are not allowed in the studio and then I told him I was with you guys, he believed me... I have a question though," I said. "Go head," he said, "He told me that he us to hang out with you guys until something happened that he stopped hanging out with you guys," I said. "He did a bad decision," he simply said. "I know we just met, but you can trust me," I said. "Okay," he said smiling. "OMG it's IM5!" we heard a girl yell. We went back to the group. "Where are they?" David said. "Look they are coming." Gabe said.

We all pilled into different cars. "DRIVE KNOW!" Gabe said. We speed off. "Can't believe it took them a while to find us," Cole said. "What's going on?" Jefferson said. "Didn't the girls told you guys, these boys here are in a band and a lot of fans are around here," I said. "Oh, they didn't tell us nothing," Ricky said. We got to the house quickly. When we got out everyone was there. "Are you kids okay?" my mom said coming to hug us. "Yes mom," I said. "Hey Momma Clarke," Ricky said. "Hi Ricky," my mom said. "I think we should go inside so we won't get mobbed out here," Matt said. We all went to my house. "You guys came at a perfect time, I made spaghetti," my mom said. Will gasped "Your famous spaghetti?" he said. "Yes, Will with garlic bread," she said. "Oh my god are you serious?" Cole said. "Well, wash your hands and come to the kitchen," she said and left to the kitchen.

----------

Here's the next chapter like, comment and stuff. - IM5_Utah