Embarrasing

I heard David sigh, does he not want to hang with his friends "Hey what are you guys doing here?" David said. "We were bored so we came here," Dana said. "We aren't doing nothing just passing the ball," I said. The boys got out of the car and we all lied down on the grass "Way to go guys. Now you made this boring," I said. My phone started to vibrate "Jello mom, how are you?" I said "Sammy. Can you come home we need to talk," my mom said ignoring my question. "Sure, be there in a bit," I ended the call and got up "I got to go boys. My mom wants to talk to me," the guys whined. I went running home Matt and my mom where sitting down, "What's wrong mom," I said.

She sigh and finally spoke "My sister is bringing her baby here she's going to be busy these pass few weeks and she doesn't want to take him to a day care because she won't have time to pick him up and I'm going to be taking care of him and I was wondering if you kids can go to the building they are doing photo shots and one of my models mom got injured and so she went with her mother, can you take her place Sammy?" She said "Sure," I said. "Matt I want you to go with her," she said "Yes mom," he said "You should bring your boyfriend with you Sammy," my mom said making me cough on my own saliva "He's not my boyfriend mom," I said. "I thought he was since you two always spend a lot of time together," she said

Thank god David isn't here, "Okay. I'm done. I'm going outside," I said getting up my mom started to laugh while Matt stormed to his room. The guys weren't outside so I went to knocked on his door. I think it's his mom who opened, he's never talked about his parents nor siblings. "Hi I am Sam. Is David home?" I asked, she smiled "Please come in, David!" she said happy and surprise "Yeah?" I heard David say "A girl is here," she said. I heard footsteps getting closer, when David got downstairs his mom spoke up "David she looks familiar. Is she the girl on your laptop. He got you on his computer. I'm his probation officer" I wanted to laugh but I just smiled "MOM!" He said as a layer of pink came across his face "So you has me in your computer huh?" I said making him more embarrassed "It's the picture of all of us when we went to the beach," he said.

-------------

Winner is Kelsey rae aka @Nialls_Potato from Twitter. I'll be introducing her in a couple of chapters. Sorry I couldn't update. I had an exam and 2 projects to do. - IM5_Utah