Elizabeth Skimiks

-Sam's P.O.V-

I untied Cole fast "Cole," I said "S-Sam," weak but still alive, I hugged him and he hugged back "I'm sorry Cole," I said "About?" He whispered "Everything," I said "Don't be... Things happen in life," he said coughing, my arm got yanked, pain shot threw my arm. "Where is the god damn key," Ben yelled as he grabbed me by the jaw "I. Don't. Have. It," I said "You pice of shit, you know where it is," I still felt his hand on my chin. I heard a gun load, fear in my moms eyes, tears filling up her eyes.

I was ready to cry, I got up "Please just leave all of these people alone," I said "Sam don't do this," Kelsey said "It's fine," I looked at Dana, he had the saddest face ever. They pushed Kelsey and Dana to my mom on the couch, the other two guys that were holding Dana and Kelsey grabbed me by the arms, "Hurry," he shoved me out of the office, and bam! I head a gun shot, then another, then another and another one, "NO!" I yelled. "No," I said, "How can you do this?" I said "They'll live," Ben said "Marcus shut her up," they put a cloth on my face, I started to feel my eyes getting heavy. Then I was out...

-Matt's P.O.V-

My mom wouldn't want Sam to go to the office by herself. I called Sam fast "Sam it's a trap," I said fast and she hanged up, I grabbed my keys and left the house, I got in my car and right away I back out of the garage and speeded off but keeping it speed limit.

It took probably ten minutes to get there I rushed to the elevator and hopped on it all the way to the top. I sprinted to my moms office, "Mom!" I grabbed my phone and dialled 911. I gave them the address, where, how many and everything since I got here. "Where's Sam?" I said. "She went with them," Dana said "W-why?" I said "S-she wanted to trade with me," Cole said. I got up and impatiently was looking for the pedi medics once they got here they took Cole, My mom, Kelsey and Dana. Before they took Dana, he gave me his phone.

I called Grayson to meet me at the hospital, I then looked at Dana's phone, why would he- call the others? I got in the elevator and called Gabe, since he was the recent called. "Sup Dana," he said "It's Matt, Sam's brother, meet me at the hospital, Dana' and Cole are there. So is my mom and Kelsey," I said "What Hospital?" He said "The one that is 20 minutes away from the building," I said "Okay I'll tell the others," and he hanged up, I got in my car and drove to the hospital.

The guys came, Grayson and I just talked about what had happened "Family member of Erica Clarke?" I stood up "I'm the son, what happen? Is she fine?" I said "She is doing well, we are going to keep her over night make sure everything is going well," the doctor said "Thanks," I said "When can I see her?" I asked "In a couple of hours," he said "Now I have to speak to a family or guardian of Kel-," Grayson came behind my back "I'm the brother," he said. I went to go sit down, "How's your mom doing?" Will asked "She's doing good, Thanks for asking," I said "When can the let visitors go see her?" He asked "In a couple of minutes," I said.

Cole isn't doing that good, Dana and Kelsey are doing great, now we can go see them, my mom is crying "Mom, we will find her," I said "My poor baby, why did she do that?" I sigh "Because Cole," I said she stayed quiet "Yeah, I over heard it," I said. I hugged my mom "I'm still here," I said "I know, I know," she mumbled...

It's been 7 months now, still no sign of Sammy, the guys are finishing their tour, my mom and I are keeping it together, Grayson and Kelsey have come and visit, we played video games and stuff, no one has entered Sam's room, we have it on lock. The house has been quiet and it feels lonely, she can be annoying but I miss her already.

-Cole's P.O.V-

I feel like Erica hates me, but Matt said she doesn't, Sammy has been on TV a lot, everyone know, what if she's- NO, I'm not gonna think about that, "Cole we are going on stage now," Dana said "Okay," I said "Dude come on. We will find her," he said "HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO FIND HER WHEN WE ARE ON STAGE AND NOT LOOKING FOR HER?!" I yelled "THE ONLY REASON SHE DID THIS WAS BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE WANTED YOU TO BE HERE WITH US, SHE CARED ABOUT OUR FANS!" Dana yelled back and he left.

David came up to me "Cole, man, Gabe said that Matt told him that his mom has a feeling that Sam is still alive, cause you know. Moms have this feeling about their kids and stuff," he said. I sigh "What if we cancel the tour?" I questioned "Cancel it? There's just three more places we need to go, Florida, Texas and there's two in Cali, and we don't want to upset the 5ers," he said I nod "You're right," I said and went aside of the stage ready to perform.

-Sam's P.O.V-

I woke up in a bed, who am I? I looked at my hands and then around the room, I got put of bed and opened the door, "Hello?" I said I went slowly downstairs "Is anyone home?" I said again I went to the kitchen? There was a guy there "Hi?" It came more as a question "Sweetie, you're awake," the guys I guess he's my dad said "I-I don't remember anything," I said "Thats right, you hit your head on the counter, your brother and you were wrestling in the kitchen and you got yourself," he said "Dad? What's my name?" I said "Your name is Elizabeth Skimiks," he said.

-------------

Ooh, wow. Did you liked this chapter give it a star. If you enjoined this chapter give it a comment. Stay tune for more. -IM5_Utah