Kidnapped Cole

"So every single time she gets a call and listens to the voice at that exact time it means that that person is gonna die?" Sammy asked as she pop a popcorn inside her mouth. "Somewhere around there," I said. A phone started to ring but the same ring time as from the movie, Sammy bursted out screaming like if someone was gonna kill her. Not only she yelled, she scared the hell out of me! "I never changed my ring tone!" She freaked "Who's calling!" I said "Unknown number," she said later the door bursted open, the guys came in laughing so hard, "YOU!" I yelled pointing at Grayson, Matt and I think Connor was his name. I went up to them "Why the hell would you guys do this?" I said "Q little prank slash joke," Matt said "Hey look eat is that?" I said looking outside. They turned around and I pushed them out. "Buh-bye," I said and closed the door.

We finished the movie and just needed up talking random things "Has Any of the guys texted you?" I said "Nope, Dana said he would text me when they have landed. But I guess he forgot," Sammy said. "You don't think they...." I said wondering off "Nah. If not. Twitter would be filling up with rip IM5. Or something like that," she said "True, so what else do you want to do?" I said. She picked up her phone and called someone putting them on speaker right away. "Hello," who is- Matt! "Where are you?" She said "At the skatepark," he said "Oh. I thought you were home," Sammy said. She's doing something and I don't- I got it! Haha yeah, that's ho- why am I talking to myself. "Kelsey, so we are going to prank the guys," YES!! I KNEW IT!! "Yes, so. What are we gonna do?" I said. "Let me get my people," she said smirking.

-Cole's P.O.V-

I felt the hard cold wood floor, "Fuck," I said half asleep. I lazily got up and went to the bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands and face. Once I was fully awake I fixed my hair and went back out to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

I was ready and so were the others, apparently I was the last one to wake up "Today is the day boys," Jill said "We are going to go get breakfast and then to sound check," we left the building, we were by the elevator "Wait, my phone, Jill can I have the key?" I asked "Okay we will be at the lobby waiting for you," she said handing me the key, I went back to the room "Where did I left it," I said to myself "Bathroom!" I quickly made m way to the bathroom and my iPhone was there, my phone started to ring 'Dana'

"Hello"

"Cole hurry, we are all hungry!" He said, I made sure the room was locked "I'm heading to the-," I was cut shot these two guys standing in front of me "I have trouble," I whispered threw the phone "What's wrong Cole," he said I put the phone in my front pocket without hanging up "Uh. Um. Hi," I said I turned around but there was two more guys dressed in black, with black mask "Cloth him," the chunky one said there was a blue cloth on my face, I was trying to take the hand away from my face but it wasn't working. I hold my breathe and fake fainted. "Lets go, before they come," they carried me to who knows where. I didn't want to open my eyes because I don't want to be in any more trouble.

They literately shoved me into something and slam the doors. "I pulled out my phone. Dana was still on "Dana, I got kidnapped I don't know and I'm in a van. We are leaving," I said "Are the doors open?" He said "Cole, honey it's Jill, are you okay," I sigh "Not really, I'm shaking I don't know what to do," I said freaking out "Calm down Cole, where did they put you?" She said "Behind the van," I flashed light and went to the back of the van and tried to open the door "They have it locked," I said already scared. Jill told me to stay calm, that they would do something and that they had to cancel the concert. I then got a message

Sammers - Cole, I know they kidnapped you. And I think I know who kidnapped you. It might be the guys who kidnapped me. I don't know what they want from me. I will do something. Have you heard any names?' She texted

Me - No, but if I do, I'll try to text you' I texted fast

Sammers - Oh man. I have a feeling that it's Ben' the one who broke into David's house, the one who killed Sam's dad. 'I have to go' I said and put my phone on 'Do not disturb' and shoved it in my front pocket, I lied on my stomach I wasn't facing the door, I was facing the wall of whatever that thing is called.

I heard door open and slam hard, laughing and then the doors from the back opened "George get him out," a guy said. The guy Grabbed me from the leg and dragged me. "Ben what if sh-" they stop walking "She does know, Samantha knows what we want," I guess it's Ben Skimiks, we entered a house, seems like a nice house "Hurry put him this room before he wakes up," my hands were loose and my hand hit the door.

The guy who was carrying me dropped me I let out a grown, "Dana?" I mumbled fake waking up. The door was slammed I got my phone out and texted Sam that it's Ben Skimiks

Me - Sam it is Ben' I said

I called 911, "911 what your emergency?" The woman say "Help, I've been kid-" someone snatches the phone "Oh no," I mumbled "Dave tie him up," Ben said and bam, got hit in the face.

---------

I've been busy, yeah I know it's summer but I go help at a summer school, I'll try to update somewhere next week or so. - IM5_Utah (: