Bang

I snuggled more into the blankets not getting arm enough, I woke up still dark outside, David wasn't here, I rub my eyes and got up, there was a clock hanging up on the wall, it was four fifteen, I went to the living room, the back door was open, the smell of smoke filled my nose, "David?" I was shocked "Shit," he said "W... What are you doing with that?" I pointed to the cigaret he was holding, "Nothing," he mumbled, he puffed another smoke, "Why are you doing this with that?" I was getting mad, "Sam it's just a smoke," I took it away from him "What the hell?" he said, I tapped the cigaret on the floor, "Oh my god, just please I need this," he said "You're killing yourself, David please stop," I said "That's the only way, it's not the first time I've done this," he took out something from his pocket putting him between his lips, I pulled it out "Stop," I pulled it out. "Look at me," I said "You will stop this," I said "I've tried, but can't" he sat down on the stop, I sat next to him, "My friend, was a smoker as well, he died because he couldn't stop smoking and on the first time he would do it twice a week, then four times a week, then he started t do it twelve times a week, he went to the hospital and they told us that he wasn't going to survive because he had lung cancer," I said.

"Tell me you will stop," he sigh, I put my head on his shoulder I was still tiered "Did you feel fell asleep?" I said "No, um, after you fell asleep, I went to the kitchen to get water, then I was thinking of the past, then I came out here and deiced I wanted to smoke," he answered "Does your family know you do this?" I asked "No, only you that just caught me," he said, I looked at him seeing that he was already look at him "You make me feel bad," he said "Good, so you won't do it again," I said, he smiled, "Probably," he shrugged, we stayed silent for a while just staring into each other eyes, I cleared my trough getting up. "I'm tired," I said "Stop doing that," he said "Doing what?" I asked confused, what did I do? "Every single time we look at each other for a while, I get lost in your eyes, and you clear your trough coming up with an excuse to leave," he said, I didn't know how to respond, I made my way inside but I spun around crashing into David's chest.

"David-" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine, and I had to kiss back and had to smile, I pulled away "I know you don't like dating your friends ex's but come on, just this once," I sigh "I don't know," I said, he hugged my and I hugged him back. We walked to the living room. "I'll bring blankets," he whispered, a couple of seconds went by, "Here," he passed me a blanket, "Thanks," I said wrapping it around me getting comfortable, "Sam," he called my name and I looked at him, not again. "Go to sleep," he said, put my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

The guys went to a meeting, Kelsey went home, and I also went home. "LET IT GO. LET IT G-" Matt yelled as we watch Frozen, "YOU MUST GO. YOU MUST GO. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE ANYMORE!" I yelled. he looked pissed off I bursted out laughing, the door bell rung, "Not it," Matt said fast, I got up and opening the door, "CONNOR!" I yelled attacking him in a hug "Haven't seen you in a while," I said "I've been busy," he said. We walked to the living room, "Alright bye," I heard Matt say "Mom said to go to her office, wanna going Connor?" he asked "Sure," we got in the car and drove to the building. Hope she doesn't make me clean her room like last time.

We parked outside and went in since everyone knew us there, we went to the top, I opened her door, "Mom, we here!" I found four cute as g- 5 Seconds of freaken Summer is here... They are here! They actually came!!! "Oh my god, you guys came!" I smiled so wide. Oh my sweet potatoes!! "Can't believe she's actually taking it calmly than I expected," my mom spoke, "I need to use the bathroom, be right back," I said rushing out of the room already squealing. THEY CAME! THE FREAKEN CAME!! I decided to tweet

@SamClarke - THEY CAME! THEY CAME! OMG!! @5SOS

I happily went back to the office, "Yeah she totally was calm," my mom said laughing, "Alright so what do you guys want to eat?" I asked "How about lasagna?" we went to the kitchen. My phone started to ring, unknown number. "Hello," I said "Good to hear you Sam," no. Why him? "What do you want Ben?" I was mad, he ruined my day, "I got a surprise for you, your mother and Matt," he said threw the phone, I grabbed my mom's office phone and dialed the front desk putting Ben on mute. "Ms. Clarke what can I serve you?" Bethany asked "Beth call the cops and tell him that Ben is here," I said hanging up and getting back on the phone, "Here I'll give you the phone o your father," I went running to the kitchen putting it on speaker, "Sam," I heard my dad say "D-dad," everyone was quiet, "I want to say I am sorry for behind a bad father and husband, if your mother is listening to this, I love you Erica, I love you kids, I want all of you to succeed in life, I am sorry if I wasn't there for all of your life," my mom left and we all went after her.

My dad was making his sorry speech. As we were at the lobby we went outside, the building in front of us were gather by people looking up "Sam, I hope you can forgive me for this," he said "I forgive you dad I told you," I said through the phone "Times up," the line ended and I looked up my dad was at the edge of the building Ben holding a gun up to his temple. BANG. I heard the him shoot, my dad's lifeless body fell on the concrete. "Holy crap," I heard the guys say, I rushed to my dad. Stupid cops why could't the be here on time, he would've sur- BANG. I heard another gunshot. Ben's body came crashing to the cement a couple of feet away tom my dad's. I looked up and saw the cops. I heard my mom sob along with my brother, as I got close to my dad he had a white paper on his hand. I grabbed it and it was a folded picture of us four smiling.

---------

Sorry for the late update. Like comment

Make sure you go read my new book

IM5_Utah out ✌️