One simple job to do

-David's P.O.V-

I heard gun shots outside, like very close gun shots. I got up and checked the time six twenty. I looked out my window I was probably dreaming. I shoved my phone in my short pockets and grabbed a shirt, I went downstairs out of my place I went to Sam's house, the lights were on and the door was open, when I got near it there was someone on the floor, my heart started to beat faster as I got near it Erica was o the phone crying while holding... Sam. I went ruining to her "Oh my god," It was bleeding. Matt came with rags. "Hold down," Erica said getting up. "Sam, wake up," I said. tears spilling out of my eyes "D-David, I was s-sleeping when some-someone knocked, I o-opened it and the person shot me t-twice." where are the ambulance?! "It was a guy and it told me, good night princess." she mumbled closing her eyes "stay with me, please," I said tears filling up my eyes. I heard the sirens getting near each second. "You are going to live, we are going to the hospital. Stay with us," I said. "David, I need to tell you something," she said.

They put her in the bed "David, go with her," Matt said pushing me to go with the paramedics. I nod and they went into the car. They put her a mask but she took it off "David," she said but the guy said she had to have it on. "Sam, I love you," I saw a smile on her face, I saw her mumble the words. When we went to the hospital the pushed her quickly a lady stopped me saying I wasn't allowed there. I looked at my shirt seeing stains of blood, in came Erica and Matt, "Here you go David," she handed me a clean shirt "Thanks," I gave a weak smile. I went to the bathroom to change my shirt. I dialed my mom making sure where I was "David, why are you calling me?" she asked "I'm at the hospital. I'm fine, it's just that Sam got shot," I said "Oh my god, is she okay?" I sighed "We don't know, we came about thirty minutes ago -ish," I sat on the yellow tiles outside the bathrooms "Do you want me to bring you something?" she asked "Yes, sweatpants, and a sweater, It's pretty cold here and my phone charger," I said "I'll bring you food as well," she said "Also for Erica and Matt please," I said "Sure will," I hanged up and called the guys.

My mom came an hour later with food, gave coffee to all of us. I was sitting down shaking my leg up and down. I saw the guys come in "What happened?" Will asked "She told me she was sept on the couch when she heard the door bell and then she said someone was pointing a gun at her, then she told me he said 'good night princess' before he shot her and left. I was sleeping when it happened the gun shots woke me up, I thought it was a dream but sounded so real, I went outside and saw lights on from Sam's house and when I got close to it she was on the floor covered in blood," tears went down my cheek "It's been nine hours since they had her in the surgery room, and today you guys leave to the Europe tour," I said.

A moment of silent came and a doctor came out "Parents of Samantha Clarke," Erica and Matt stepped forward, i was right behind them "She's quite a fighter, she did loose a lot of blood," he said "How many bullets where there?" Matt asked "Two bullets, one was two inches away from her heart the other bullet was an inch away from the first bullet," the doctor explained. "When can we go see her?" Erica asked "In two hours but two people at a time," he said before excusing himself away. She survived. Waiting for the two hours to pass is taking forever! "Why don't you kids go out and eat," my mom said. "We'll call you if something happens," my dad said. "Can I come?" Matt asked "Yeah, lets go," We all left besides the parents "Where do you want to go eat?" I asked "McDonalds?" he questioned "Yeah, guys to McDonalds,"

When we got there we had ordered "Hey guys," we all turned around Kelsey was there with her cousin Emily, "Are you guys okay? Where is Sam?" she asked "She got shot last night, and um. she is at the hospital," Cole said "Oh my god, is she okay? Please tell me she is," Will nods "Yeah, she's fine, visiting hours is in two hours," Gabe said "Do you want to come with me?" Kelsey asked Emily "Yeah," they both left. We got our food and ate at the table "What time are you guys leaving?" Matt asked "How do you know we were leaving?" I asked "Sam would never shut up about you guys going to Europe," he said "We leave tonight at nine," Dana said.

-Kelsey's P.O.V-

While we first went to the store to buy flowers, "What do you think happened?" she asked "Well, she told me that when she was younger, they killed her father and kidnaped her, then years later she returned home and then she found out that her father was alive and then once again they kidnaped her and then this other boy from New York, I think I'm not sure where this boy was from but he was somewhere our the North-East. Then she came home and next thing you know, they were in front of her mom's building and they father got shot and then the guy killed himself or something," I explained "Wow, talk about bad luck" I nod "Or probably being their at the wrong time," I said

We arrived at the hospital, "Erica," I said, I gave her a hug, "I'm sorry on what happened," I said "It's not your fault," she smiled at me "When can we see her," I asked "In an hour or so," her eyes were puffy, "Are you here alone?" she asked "No, the Scarzone's are here, they just went to eat downstairs," she said "You should go eat, Kelsey and I can stay here, she'll call you if anything happens," Em said "I'm not hungry girls," she said.

I don't know how long has it been but, Dana and Erica went to see Sam. The guys came in right when they went to see her. After a while Erica and Dana came out "David, I think you should go see her," Erica said "Can I go with him?" Will asked "Yes Will," she responded. Will and David left into a hallway. "How is she?" I asked "She seems that she is in pain but she doesn't want to say it," Erica said, Will and David came out. "She had to go to the bathroom and so, we had to leave," David said

Matt and I went inside, then Dana and Gabe and then Cole and Em. The guys left early for their flight, "It's late, I should be heading home," I said "Yeah, we should," Em and I started to walk down the hallway when we turned a corner a girl bumped into me "Sorry," I turn around and she kept on walking "Okay, I guess" We got in the car Em driver us back home. "I felt tension in the room," Em said "What do you mean?" I asked "I don't know, but did you see the people in the other side of the room," she said "Yeah, but I couldn't feel the tension," I tried to remember the people there "One of them was staring at us for a long time, I was gonna go up to them but, I didn't want to be rude," she said.

Three days since Sam's been in the hospital, today they were moving her to a room where everyone can talk to her and be with her, I was excited, I wonder who shot her, could it be a helper of Ben? Just who could it be? "We are here," Em said turning off the engine I realize that I haven't been spending that much time with Sam, "Kels, whats wrong," I sigh "Just tired," I said, we went upstairs, she went to the guest room and I went to my room, "How is she?" I jumped at the sight of Grayson "You scared me, she's doing fine, I'm going there tomorrow, want to join?" I see him nod before he goes inside

-Monica's P.O.V-

We were at my place, I found out Sam survived "NAVIN, YOU JUST HAD TO DO ONE SINGLE JOB, AND YOU FUCKED IT UP! You just had that one simple job to do!" I hold up my pointer finger indicating one. "I didn't hired you two to be lousy shit-heads, I'm doing this my way, I just want her dead, she was the one who made Matt break up with me, she made my life living hell, now it's my turn" I spoke the last parts to myself, probably the guys hear it but I don't care.

Next morning, I dressed in little mistress sleeveless lace belted, I grabbed my black high heels stripy platform open toe, I love shopping, I know my brand clothes and my shoes, I had my hair curled up, red lip stick. I looked on my 3 way full body mirror and I look gorgeous, I smiled at myself, I grabbed my purse from a hanger on the wall and I grabbed my shades. I walked down to my car driving to the hospital. I walked into the smelling place, I lead my self to the nursing changing room thing, I put on royal color, I've been searching on the internet on how this nurse thing works.

I walked around trying to find stupid Sam's room, "David, OMG, you brought her favorite flowers! Oh my god!" I heard a cheery voice, "Yeah, I know Lilies are her favorite," I heard Sam's boyfriend "I'm going downstairs to the cafeteria to eat probably join Matt and Erica," I heard the girl reply. Oh my goddam when are they going to leave? Should I go in? No I can't, David knows me. How am I going to do this before I get caught, or not.

------------

It's been a while, but I'm back. my new story is on a hold for now, I will have it up somewhere this week, not kidding. This daylight saving thing is not doing well for me 😒