Broken

Recap: "I'll have the police take her," the nurse said. "My aunt is coming soon and she wants to see the girl who left her son almost on a death line," I said.

I recommend to hear "Human" by Christina Perri while reading this.

----------

A week and a half passed, David still wasn't doing well even though he said he's feeling well. I was sitting by his bed. "David, I'm scared." his hand rested on my cheek cleaning my tears with his thumb, "I will get better, when I get out of here... We will go to Chicago to visit, then go support our friends on their tour, We'll even go hiking," he said giving me a smile "Then we are going to go to be those romantic people, taking a walk by the beach," he chuckled "Yes we will," we talked about the things we would be doing after he got out of the hospital. Seems like the hospital is my new home.

My phone started to ring I saw the ID 'Will' I smiled "Sup Will," I said "How's David doing," I looked at David who was staring at the ceiling "Doctors say he's doing good, but he doesn't look like he's doing good," I said. "David's a fighter," I like Will's positive attitude. "I have to go, we have to do soundcheck," I heard the sound of disappointment. "Don't worry, if you need to call at any time, I am here," I said. "I should be saying that to you," he chuckled "Alright go to your soundcheck," I said and goodbye he said.

I looked back at David "David, please wake up," I said. "Remember, when we went for a walk with DJ and you dropped your glasses because we saw fish in the pond and you fell inside, you were soaked." I smiled "Then when we got told that we had to leave mcdonalds because we made a mess with spitballs, that's when we started to eat at subway," I got up and grabbed tissues, "Oh look, ran out of tissues, I'll be right back," I went out to the front counter "Hi, do you have more tissues?" I asked "Yes, hold on," she got up and went to these doors. "Here you go," I thanked her and went back to the room. I was remembering more memories we had, and the embarrassing moments as well.

--

"David, come on!" I whined "Calm down, there is like 15 minutes of commercials" he chuckled "David, I have been waiting for this moment! I can't miss this movie and there is not going to be seats left," he let out another chuckle "Listen, babe." I looked at him "I got us a theater box," I looked at him dumbfounded "What?" he grabbed my hand "I rented a theater box, so it's just going to be me and you watching the avengers," I squealed like Miss Piggy "Simmer down hot sauce," I laughed "Let's go" my phone started to ring, I looked at it but it wasn't my phone. Soon my everything starts to fade away.

--

I woke up by a beep, which made me wake up in a jolt, David's machine was beeping, oh my god, Dana and John were here in the room, I ran out to get a nurse. "Nurse! Doctor!" A nurse came we both went down the hallway "I need all of you to exit the room," she said two other people came in "I need you to exit the room," Dana and John had to drag me out. I just broke down in the hallway. He cant do this to us. Not now. The door opened "Mrs. and Mr. Scarzone I am sorry to say but David has passed away," I hugged Dana and soon John joined. I was shaking trying to get my phone out "I need- I need to call Will," I said. I went to my recent callers. "Hello," I heard a tired Will "Will," I said "What's wrong?" he asked "D-David, he passed away," I cried more "When?" he said "Just recent," I heard movement in the back "I'm taking the next flight back home," I sigh "Don't, you have fans who are dying to wait for you," I cleaned more tears "He's my- he was my friend, more likely like my brother, I have to be there for him, he was always there for me," I couldn't stop him.

We decided to have a funeral would be this Friday coming up which is in 5 days. I was at home being depressed, I was putting David and I's memories in a box, I was wearing black jeans with a black tank top. There was a knock on my room door "Hey little sis, how are you?" Matt asked "Broken, hurt, shocked, confused." I honestly said "Mixed emotions," he hugged me. There was a knock on the door "I'll get it," my brother left I kept on packing our memories. "Sammy," I turned around and saw my aunt Tori there. "How are you," she hugged me "Broken," I didn't want to tell her what I told Matt, don't want her to worry about me.

Will landed a few hours ago, "Have you already done the funeral?" he asked "Not until Friday," I said. We sat talking about David "He's in a better place" was the only thing running in my mind. "Where do you want to put the box?" I thought about it "Next to David's stone," I sniffled. "Let's go get ice cream or something," I nod "Anyway, fans found out David died," I looked at him "Dana or John must of tweeted it," he nods "Somewhere fans were upset and others were rude, some blamed you and some are defending you," he said.

Will and I walked to an ice cream shop. "Go get a seat and I'll order," I nod. I sat on an empty booth, "It's your fault he's dead," my head shot up, a girl younger than me started to yell at me. Tears forming in my eyes "Hey, hey, hey. Okay stop. It's not her fault. She was in a hospital bed when the incident happened," Will said "I think you should leave," she glared at me before leaving "I think we should go home, fans are blaming me for his death," we got our ice cream and went home "You know, David died loving you, you were there when he died, and me being his good friend... I wasn't even there," I side hugged Will.

Friday had arrived, Dressed in a black dress, I straighten my hair and did my eye liner. "You ready?" Matt asked "Yeah, just hold on a minute," I grabbed the box and left my room. I started to cry. "Oh my god," I let out. Will hugged me the way to the cemetery, I cried even harder when my dad faked his death combined with his actual death. "Everyone around me is dying," I said. We got out and saw Dana, John and Jess. Dana went to talk, then John, then Jess, and finally me.

"I'm Samantha Clarke, I was the girlfriend of David Scarzone. When I first met David was when a soccer ball rolled up, I enjoyed soccer a lot, he introduced me to his friends and from there I became good friends with them, I remember him outside with a cigar between his fingers, I beg for hint to stop, but he couldn't, until he enter up in the hospital, he stopped and he had to take so many medicine pills, it hurt me a lot" I took a deep breathe "When we were together, he would sneak into my room or I would sneak into his room, we would talk about or future. David had huge dreams, he wanted to be a singer, he recorder one but never showed it to no one besides me. He told me he loved me when I was in the ambulance because I got shot in the morning," I began to cry. I couldn't handle it anymore. Until everything went black... A memory flashed

When David and the guys were acting weird. He told me how he wanted to forget about his ex, he wanted to get help but the same people that hurt him came back. He told me how he wanted things to be, I told him that Nothing can be the same. I guess that's when I found out he was a smoker.

-10 years later-

David death still makes me upset but David's mother told me he would want me to have a good life, I started to date two years ago, met a guy name Keaton, he's from Florida. He came to California because he just wanted to come. We met at a park while I was taking pictures and well, he was also taking pictures. What a coincidence. We started to talk from there. I told him what had happened and he didn't want to rush into a relationship, we became good friends. I grew some feelings for him, we started to date. We had our ups and downs but we fixed them. But a relationship can't be good if there is no arguing. Will quit the band after David's funeral. My brother because the next CEO of the Clarke building. Gabe and Alex are going to be parents of baby girl. Dana and Cole went to acting, but they still manage to hang out and write a few songs here and there whenever they have a chance and well me... I became a photographer with Keaton Johnston the guy who helped me out, and the one who I fell in love with...

The end

--------

That's the end. Thank you everyone who waiting this long. I know it took me forever to update. But it's done. You should go read my other new story 'Vampire // d.v' yeah it's a Dana story . I'm writing ahead on that one because don't want to take forever to update. I enjoyed writing this and hopefully my new story is good as this one.