Front Row Seats

-Sam's/Eli's P.O.V-

Zyler is over and his sister Daniela. We were in my room just talking about random things "Oh so guess what?" Dani said excitedly "What?" I said "So there's gonna be a concert in near and I got an extra ticket, can you go with me?" She said "When and I don't think my dad is gonna let me go," I said "It's on March 3rd. It's like 15 minutes away from here and my mom can going to drop us off," she said "I do want to go but my dad is the problem," I said. "Alright. I'll tell my mom to come and convince him," she said "Alright," I said "But what if I can't," I said "I'll take my brother, but I really want you to come with me," she said.

Today is March 3rd, after begging my dad for hours, he finally let me go with her, I was getting ready and this whole time Dani and I have been listening to this band called IM5, she showed me a picture on her phone and these guys are hot, I looked at myself one more time, I'm just heaving my blond hair down, it is straight. "ELI THEY ARE HERE," I heard from downstairs, I grabbed the key from under the lamp and put it in my front pocket along with my money that my mom gave me. I went downstairs "Okay. Bye," I said kissed my parents on the cheek, later Dane," I said and left. I got in the back with Daniela "Okay so tell me which one has a girlfriend and which one doesn't," I say "Okay Gabe. The one with the blond stripe has a girlfriend name Alex, Cole I think he's still with Cassidy, Will is single, Dana single, David he is going out with Kelsey," she said "Okay, were are we sitting," I said "In the front, VIP tickets woman, you are wearing your contacts right?" She said "Yes," I said. The rest of the way we were jamming to their music, I remember the lyrics on the second week.

We got there and I felt nervous, "Wait so VIP means as in go talk and take pictures with them?" I said "Yes," she chuckled. We went inside and sat down in our seats, this is one big stadium. We sat there waiting in the mean time we just talked about random things, first was these girls, then there's this boy band, this one singer then IM5.

It was IM5's turn now, my heart was beating like crazy, they got on stage, they all smiled, they said their hi's and stuff. They started to sing and everyone started to sing along, so I sang along, they started to dance and David was informer of me, he made eye contact with the front row and then me, his face was filled with shock and surprise. "Why is David staring, doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I said "He does but I don't know," she said they were done singing, they took a one minute water break, they were all huddled up, "I think they hate me," I said "How can they hate you, they love their fans aka 5ers man," Daniela playfully punched me.

The last song they sang was Heartless, my favorite song, I sang along, but they kept staring. Gabe sang his part and I sang along. When they were done they said their goodbyes and they all looked at me once again and left. "That was IM5, VIP people meet outside for the meet and greet," the guy said as he left the stage we just sat there there's a lot of people trying to exit at the same time. I saw this blond pretty girl go on stage and grab something, she looked and we made eye contact, a smile grew. I looked at Dani, "Dani, what. Do you know why they keep staring?" She nods her head.

-Kelsey's P.O.V-

Just landed in South Carolina, what a LONG flight but good thing I got away from the busy home, I was waiting for David to come pick me up, I've been standing here for almost an hour, someone hugged me from behind, two stron- David! I turned around "David, I have been standing here for an hour," I said as he just chuckled "Well you could've gone to sit down," he said playing smart "Lets go. We have to go to sound check," David grabs one of my luggages and I have the other one.

We didn't even go leave my stuff at the hotel, we went straight to the place thing to do sound check, we walked hand in hand until we spotted the guys "Hey guys," I said. "Hey Kelsey," they said. "Kelsey!" Will yelled, slow reactions, I hugged each and every boy "How you guys been?" I said "Eh," was the answer "Guys, I know we all miss," I said. "Boys, Come on," Jill said "Jill! Good seeing you," I said and hugged her "Kelsey good seeing you too," she said the guys went to do their sound check.

Hours and hours passed that I literately fell myself almost falling asleep I was watching the guys perform, when they were taking a water break they were pointing at someone, I would so peak but they would see me... They sang their last song heartless, I went to the couch in the room to at least rest, I closed my eyes and BAM!! The door goes wide open "KELSEY!! ITS ITS SAMMY!! SHES THERE FRONT ROW SEAT!!" The guys yelled at the same times "What!" I said and got up going to the stage, I walked to the middle of the stage and picked up the bottles, I looked and see two girls still siting down front row, oh my god it's SAM!!

---------

Please vote, comment, share. Also, How are you enjoying this fanfiction? - IM5_Utah